GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Y

2013 MK6 GTi PartOut

Finance crisis has removed me from the car crowd now : [ family is in need due to some head ache situations so i will be parting my car back to factory which a sad moment for me but here are the items. Eds 15Led w/ Replacement Lens covers ~ has some uv peel and yellowing, $150 firm you pay...
  2. Y

noise and driving problems : [

So i just installed Passat spindles, control arms, ball joints, with all new hardware minus new sub frame bolts that should be here in a couple of days to switch out. I have this terrible noise plus the car pulls one side then almost whips back to center vise versa random sides. i have uploaded...
  3. Y

Help : [

So i just installed Passat spindles, control arms, ball joints, with all new hardware minus new sub frame bolts that should be here in a couple of days to switch out. I have this terrible noise plus the car pulls one side then almost whips back to center vise versa random sides. i have uploaded...
  4. Y

Akrapovic full catback exhaust

Akrapovic catback with linkpipe & tips ~ $1000 obo Akrapovic Rear SS Exhaust muffler ~ $1,135.00 Akrapovic Link Pipe ~ $190.00 Akrapovic Tail Pipe Set Carbon ~ $695.00 Total ~ $2020.00 [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]
  5. Y

MK6 Small Part-out

All these parts are on the car ATM but will take off asap and ship when payment is received. Akrapovic catback with linkpipe - $1000 obo ~ SOLD VWR Rear Sway Bar - $250 obo Ed-lights 15LED option 4 "chrome oem look" - $300 obo Bilstein B8 front and rear - $500 obo Yakima Wispbar S6 Roof Rack...
  6. Y

Front negative camber issues

so before the accident i have b8 shocks and dg springs installed on my gti. I had a decent -1.6 / -1.7 camber on my front. Bad part is I hit a semi truck drive shaft on the highway which literally bent and cracked my both front rims. I borrowed factory rims from a local member in Atlanta so I...
  7. Y

Metro Atlanta VW Crew

Welcome to the New Official Atlanta thread
  8. Y

FS: RossTech VCDS CAN/USB Cable

RossTech VCDS CAN/USB Cable for sale for $220 Shipped, Neat/Cleanly used first owner, also will help buyers using the vag com software personally via my cell phone number which I will PM after PayPal transaction.
  9. Y

Spm Full Street CBE

Spm full street CBE for sale, I just got it put on now and it's for sale has less than 20miles on, price will be $400 not including shipping since I don't really want to lose that much money, $400 is my reduced price for a newish exhaust. Will post photos later today or tomorrow.
  10. Y

FS or FT: Ed's R20 Replica Side Skirts [Painted-CW]

FS or FT: Ed's R20 Replica Side Skirts [Painted-CW] I literally got these about 3 days ago and got them color matched to CW at my Classic Collisions body shop who are top rated in Georgia. thought about keeping them but knowing me and road atlanta, they will prob get screwed up so i decided to...
  11. Y

Broken car : [

So I had my car towed to the dealership due to a wrench showing up on the dash also losing 2-6gear plus reverse ( DSG ). They said it was the mechatronics unit which they said was rare on a 2013 model to be faulty on and fail completely, but it was fixed under warranty. And now after they...
  12. Y

Installing used APR RSC

so i bought a used apr rsc exhaust and me and my friend were trying to install it. the problems came soon after as all the previous exhaust clamps have warped/crushed the tubing where the pipes slide in. also the adapter apr has sent me that reduces the pipe to 2.25 where the stock downpipe...
  13. Y

Vag Com Problems for Hill hold : [

so i bought a real vag com cable for my car to tinker and i wanted to change hill hold and staging and for hill hold i get this problem when i choose it from the drop down menu. anyone know anything about this?
  14. Y

Weird High Pitch Noise

I washed the car and detailed it and decided to take a drive to get the water out of the cracks and stopped back at the house to find a new noise i have never heard. so i recorded this and took another drive and it seems to drive like it always did. I don't know if i am being paranoid or is this...