GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. eldiablo1

HELP GTI ESP LIGHT

I had similar issues. Replaced throttle body with no improvement. Dealer suggested replacing ECU next but could not confirm if this was the actual problem since I was tuned (APR stage 1) and the codes were all over the place. Instead of attempting the ECU replacement, I had the APR tune removed...
  2. eldiablo1

EPC light and RPM fluctuation

A few weeks ago while driving on the highway, the car sputtered / died and EPC light came on as well as "!" cruise control fault. Started the car back up and it drove okay for a few miles, then it started to sputter and got CEL (code P0121 - Throttle Position Sensor). Idle would oscillate wildy...
  3. eldiablo1

WTB: resistor for aftermarket LED tail

Let me know if you happen to have one. Can't stand the thought of paying OPD $25 to ship this small $10 part. Thanks!
  4. eldiablo1

FS: (NJ) Koni FSD Damper set

SOLD Struts / shocks are in good shape. Less than 2 years old with 30k miles. 1 front strut was missing the original white plastic washer (rolled away / disappeared in the garage after removal) but my mechanic provided a plastic washer which serves same purpose. $150 picked up in central NJ...
  5. eldiablo1

FS: (NJ) H&R Sport springs

SOLD
  6. eldiablo1

FS: APR Carbonio intake

SOLD APR Carbonio stage 1 intake in excellent condition. No scratches, no yellowing carbon fiber. $175 shipped or $150 picked up in (or around) Medford NJ.
  7. eldiablo1

RS3 coming to the America

Nice. But not willing to pay $60k for it.
  8. eldiablo1

FS: Koni STR.T struts / shocks - NJ

Selling my set of Koni STR.T struts / shocks with less than 2k miles on them. As you'd expect they are in great condition. These ride great with lowering springs but I'm taking a new direction. SOLD
  9. eldiablo1

FS: Fumoto oil drain valve

Fumoto F106N for VW. https://fumotodirect.com/shop/standard-nipple-n-series/f106n $15 shipped. Works great. Replaced this with a shorty version when I replaced my oil pan.
  10. eldiablo1

Big shopping cart

I saw that cart in a parade last year. Pretty rad.
  11. eldiablo1

Alignment shop; south jersey cherry hill area

I'll be installing a WALK soon and will need an alignment. Redline speedworx is a 65 mile drive from my home in Medford. Not sure I want to drive it that far after I get the kit installed. Any reputable shops in the cherry hill, mount laurel, mount holly area? I visited a few local shops...
  12. eldiablo1

People with Children

I've given up on attempting to hide mods from the wife... never ends well. Like the time I tried to "sneak" my car to the tuner for a stage 1 tune... well, the ECU bricked and I was without a car for a week. Hard to hide that. :( I also have 2 kids. Modding is less of a financial constraint...
  13. eldiablo1

POLL: Dog name

can't decide? name it plac...
  14. eldiablo1

Dog for dinner...

Very cool. Do you plan on warning your neighbor or will you sit back while nature takes care of the yappy dog? That would be something to see. Keep the camera handy. ;)
  15. eldiablo1

Does the dealer want your car?

The dealers are always looking out for your best interest. Have they told you how much money they will be saving you by trading in your precious?
  16. eldiablo1

FS: 18" Enkei Tuning Raijin Gunmetal (NJ)

$800 - SOLD picked up in central / south NJ. Set of (4) 18x8 Enkei Tuning Raijin Gunmetal wheels with Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 225/40/R18 max performance summer tires. Wheels have 18k miles on them and are in excellent condition with zero curb rash. · Offset: 45mm ·...
  17. eldiablo1

Going to Japan and Thailand for 3 weeks... any hints?

I used to go to Bangkok for work in the late 90's for serious (and cheap) wining, dining and debauchery before my industry developed regulations for this sort of stuff. What a mess. I can't comment on what it's like now, but it was one of the most fun & crazy places I've ever visited. Glad I got...
  18. eldiablo1

FS: AFE Pro Dry S Drop In Filter

Sold! Used for approximately 15k miles. In perfect condition. Original packaging. Will include a lollipop. For more info click here.
  19. eldiablo1

FS: Ferodo DS-2500 brake pads

$25 shipped US. These were used for 1 track day and have 4mm remaining which will be good for another track session. (2mm is the minimum to run these). Info on these here.