GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

2013 4D GTI Autobahn APR K04 (Bay Area, CA) $14,999

Hi there! I used to read these forums every single day and it feels nice to be back clicking through these pages. I learned so much about my car here and it is only fitting that I come back to list my car. I’m selling my beloved white 2013 Autobahn VW GTI. The car is an automatic DSG with...
  2. M

FS: Spulen Dogbone Mount 60$ Shipped

Used this before I purchased the APR mount. Good for anyone at stage 2 or K04. Will need a new bushing, they are $5.
  3. M

FS Nutsert Kit $35 Shipped

Installed mine at home, and now have no need for this tool.
  4. M

FS: Mojo Mats MINT 60$ Shipped

I have a set of new Mojo Mats, asking 60$ shipped.
  5. M

FS: K03 Stock Turbo 50,xxx miles 250 Shipped

Selling my used K03 stock turbo. Has approximately 50,xxx miles on it. Upgraded to a K04, no damage or shaft play. Includes N75 valve and exhaust manifold studs.
  6. M

FS: K03 Stock Turbo 50,xxx miles

Recently moved to a K04 and I have this turbo sitting in my garage. I'm not sure what to do with it. I'm taking offers and can attach pictures if asked. It's not much to look at. Include the n75 valve, no gaskets, includes the 4 exhaust manifold studs.
  7. M

FS: AWE Boost Tap $25 Shipped

I have for sale my used AWE Boost Tap. Using a catch can now that includes a boost tap. What you see is what you get.
  8. M

FS: Neuspeed Charge Pipe $120 Shipped

I have a Neuspeed charge pipe for sale. Played around with it for a while and decided to go another direction. It's in mint condition. I don't have a picture of it but here is a link to the product...
  9. M

FS: Spulen Rear Adjustable Camber Arms BNIB

Bought these thinking I'd need them and I don't They are brand new, never mounted. Asking $100 Shipped. Here is a link to them item- http://www.uspmotorsports.com/Steering-and-Suspension/Bushings-and-Arms/Spulen-Adjustable-Rear-Camber-Arms.html
  10. M

Maximum performance setup

I'm sure these questions have been answered but I'm having a hard time finding answers on the forums. I just went KO4 and I want to get the most out of my wheel/tire/alignment setup. Not taking into account: engine/trans mounts, suspension, and bushings- What is the widest wheels/tire setup...
  11. M

FS: Rear BBK conversion kit

Bought this kit from another member and have since decided to go a different route. This kit is pretty cool, allows you to run your stock pad and caliper on a bigger rotor. It's been painted to match your stock calipers. The rotor measures 325mm. Asking 600 for the kit, which is what I...
  12. M

FS APR Turboback Exhaust - will split - will ship

Selling my used APR Turboback exhaust. Asking 800$ OBO. A plastic bag caught and melted on to parts of the piping. It's caused no damage other than cosmetic. After all It's located underneath the car. Located in SF bay area. Willing to split the cat back/DP. Will ship, PM for details...
  13. M

APR RSC Turboback Exhaust 850$

FS APR Turboback Exhaust Deleted
  14. M

Whiteline Anti Lift Kit Install, Any threads?

Hey everyone, I'm trying to find a picture or step by step guide on installing the above mentioned kit. I've seen the manufacturers instructions and they are pretty vague compared to most guides for other parts I've worked with. Now I know it's simple enough, what I'm looking for is some...
  15. M

KO4 Passing smog CA

I've been reading a lot about different tunes and passing smog with stage 2 hardware. Does anyone have experience smogging a KO4 tuned car? Something to think about before I invest. Thanks
  16. M

FS: APR DP

Selling my used APR DP/Midpipe It has approximately 18,000 miles on it and was on the car for a year. It has been cut and mated to the stock catback. You can purchase the APR service kit to attach it to the catback system. Asking 400$ prefer a local sale, 94024. Will ship at buyers expense...
  17. M

P0444 code after turboback install

Hey guys, I installed an apr turboback exhaust last night on my gti and I'm getting this code. I went from just the apr dp/stock cat back to the full turboback. I'm running: Apr stage 2 tune Apr fmic Neuspeed charge/outlet pipe Unitronic intake Gfb dv+ Code reads: "Evaporative emissions...
  18. M

Schematics for the front end of our cars

Hey guys, This may seem like a dumb question, and even dumber once you read my mistake. This past week I installed a new APR FMIC that I bought from a forum member and I was in a rush. Instead of taking my time and putting all the bolts in bags to ensure they went back in the proper locations...
  19. M

FS: APR Stage 2 piping 175 Shipped

Already sold the stage 1 portion, now just the stage 2 section left. Asking for 175 shipped to continental US. Located in Nor Cal. PM if interested
  20. M

FS: APR Stage 1&2 Intake (Photo Heavy)

FS: APR Stage 2 Intake (Photo Heavy) Prices lowered Hey guys, Selling my used APR Stage 2 intake piece. I'd like to try something else. I'm located in the California; 94024. Would love to find someone in the California Bay Area. Shipping paid of course by buyer. Did my best to take pics...