GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. WetMoney

Long Crank, start then dies... not getting fuel

Hey All! wow its been a long time since i posted. i miss the good ole days when the MK6's ruled the world! wonder if any of the OGs are still around? BUT i got a situation.... I have been trying to search this, but not getting any luck. i find similar situations. but they are getting diff fault...
  2. WetMoney

BC Racing BR Series Coilover Review

A Daily Driver’s Review/Install on BC Racing BR Series Coilover System system for the MKVI GTI. So, I have had my car for about 2.5 years now and I was in the market for a new coilover setup. I was looking for something that had a “track type feel” but wouldn’t sacrifice street...
  3. WetMoney

***Feeler NGP Type 1 coilovers***

**delete** n/a
  4. WetMoney

Fender Rolling North NJ

North NJ fender rolling by me. "FrankieFenders" Eastwood roller and heat gun. Located in Morris county. Message me to make an appointment!
  5. WetMoney

Wheel lug bolts.. Hex or Spline?

I need to get Cone seat lugs and i have been shopping around. But i dont know what to do. Standard Hex style lug bolts or Spline type? I like the idea of the Spline type because it acts as a "security" for my wheels. Yes i know, "if someone really wants my wheels, they will steal them." Pros...
  6. WetMoney

FS: EuroJet Intercooler

SOLD!!!
  7. WetMoney

FS: STOCK FULL OEM CLUTCH

As title states I have a FULL oem clutch for TSI. Flywheel, Pressure Plate and Clutch. Only used for 4900 miles. friend of mind upgraded to a stage 2 SB clutch setup. asking $350.00 obo Local sales preferable. thanks! Pics and Part numbers:
  8. WetMoney

FS: Injen Cold Air Intake

SOLD!
  9. WetMoney

FS: Podi Boost Gauge

As title states, I'm selling a USED Podi Boost Gauge. Includes: -Boost Gauge POD (Steering column mount) -42DD boost tap. -Necessary wiring and circuit taps for power. -Only thing that will need to be purchased by owner is a new boost tap line and filter from Podi. SOLD!!! Pics:
  10. WetMoney

Cold winter VS HPA puck?

First off, im in NJ and this winter is brutal! Its been in the single digits this past week. COLD!! So my situation.....I had this happen to me lastnight and this morning on the way to work, its a weird vibration. (weather was 4 degrees lastnight and 8 degrees on me way to work) It feels...
  11. WetMoney

WTB: BI-xenon ballasts

Looking for D1S OEM ballasts for 2010-2013 Bi-Xenons. thanks!
  12. WetMoney

CTS Full Turbo-Back exhaust review

This is my review/impressions on the CTS 3” Full Turbo-Back Exhaust for the VW MKVI. Quality, fitment, Exhaust note and all around great looking exhaust. Like many, going with an exhaust is something you want to make sure you get right. You don’t want to just jump into it. There are so many...
  13. WetMoney

Boost tap question

I checked but no luck.. maybe someone has experienced this? So I have a 42DD Boost tap and about a week about my boost gauge has been acting up. I looked through the forums, but only came up with "the buzzing" problem. That wasn't my situation. So checked for kinks in the boost line.. nothing...
  14. WetMoney

Neuspeed GTI Front Mount Intercooler Review

This is my review on Neuspeeds Front Mount Intercooler kit for the VW GTI MKVI requires absolutely no cutting or trimming of the metal bumper structure or bumper cover. First off, I'd like to say that the quality of the Neuspeed Front Mount is top notch. The thing that stood out to me...
  15. WetMoney

FS: Steelies

SOLD!
  16. WetMoney

anyone play Madden?

Whats going on guys/gals... anyone play Madden online? preferably xbox 360? im pretty not bad. but im tired of beating these lames online. can't stand it when they quit too... and gamers? i challenge you! :fighting0030:
  17. WetMoney

wetMoney's Build

What's up all! Im finally making my build thread. As parts are accumulating and being installed on my car I will try to keep track and post. Using this thread as a journal can also help others get an idea on possible parts, methods/installs, ideas etc.. Feel free to ask questions! This is my...
  18. WetMoney

FS: **Random Stuff** Click here!

MINT OEM Turbo-back 8800 miles $450.00 STOCK OEM clutch. Used for 1900 miles. Flywheel, Pressure and Clutch $250 obo OEM GTI REAR SWAY BAR 7500 MILES $100.00 OEM Halogen Headlights $150.00 BSH Charge pipe $50.00 19x8 TSW wheels with tires $400.00. 5x112 et 32 (1 wheel has a crack,fixed...
  19. WetMoney

Stage 2 to k04

not sure if this was asked.. but i know alot of you guys are k04'd. i was wondering if going stage 2 then to k04, will i need a different downpipe? will it mount up the same as a k03? looking to get a SPM DP when i go stage 2.. i dont want to get stuck with a DP and having to buy a new one...
  20. WetMoney

Torn... Get tune at shop or at Waterfest

So as the title states.. Ok, so a shop that is a APR dealer or go to waterfest to get my stage 1 tune. I've been pretty much set on going to waterfest, mainly because the great deal. 599.99 fully loaded Ecu no labor. Which is an awesome deal. But this past weekend I was at a shop and the person...