GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. artemk93

Crack in the transmission

Hit a big rock on my way to work and immediately noticed a leak. Stopped the car asap, so hopefully no damage on the inside Trying to figure what are my options without getting a new transmission. Any input would be appreciated. Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
  2. artemk93

FS: Prosport Digital Red Boost Gauge

Prosport boost gauge, Prosport waterproof boost sender, full vent assembly with vent pod, New South multi tap hose. $120 shipped / $110 picked up in Denver, CO . Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
  3. artemk93

FS: Spacers, Stud Conversion Kit, Wheel Locks

7mm ECS spacers SOLD ACS Race series studs 65mm M14x15 and conical seat lug nuts $70 shipped, for $75 shipped will add lock nut kit RAD wheel lock bolts 36mm ball seat $30 shipped Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
  4. artemk93

FD: Cherry red LED tails

SOLD These are Ed's replicas, I got them 4-5 years ago. They work perfectly, but there's discoloration on the inner lenses. They come with all the needed harnesses. Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
  5. artemk93

WTB OEM Intake

I want to buy stage 1 and stage 2 OEM intake for a CBFA engine, let me know what you have
  6. artemk93

FS Brand new SPM street Mid Section

Selling brand new SPM street mid section for $180 picked up or buyer pays the shipping. I have the box for it but is is pretty large, so the shipping can be expensive I am in Denver, CO I can deliver it to Vegas or LA in early August
  7. artemk93

Torn rubber around piston

I was changing pads today, and realised that I have a torn rubber around the piston. I can either rebuild the caliper or get new calipers. I don't want to change rotors yet, so I am looking for something that utilises stock rotors. Besides GTI calipers I believe Boxter brakes fit in stock...
  8. artemk93

APR Billet Pendulum Mount VS ECS Performance Pendulum Mount

I already have engine, transmission and dogbone mounts. Want to get the last piece. Trying to decide between ECS and APR. https://www.ecstuning.com/b-ecs-parts/ecs-performance-pendulum-mount/003245ecs03~a/ https://www.ecstuning.com/b-apr-parts/billet-pendulum-mount-upgrade/ms100106~apr/ APR...
  9. artemk93

VAG-COM

Does anyone have a vag-com cable and VCDS software around Denver area? I am getting a used ecu for my car and after getting immo defeat procedure, I will need to do some coding in vag-com. Obviously willing to pay.
  10. artemk93

ECU swap. Vag-Com Coding

Hey guys, I am in the process of getting a used ECU for my car. After getting IMMO defeat I will need to do some coding through Vag-Com. The only instruction I found is http://www.ross-tech.com/vcds/tour/106-archive/Immo3-ecu-swapping.html But I am not 100% sure that that's the right...
  11. artemk93

WTB a used ECU

Looking to buy a used 1K0907115AT ECU. Let me know if someone has one for sale
  12. artemk93

P0480 code

Other week after turning off the car in the morning I have noticed that the fans stayed on for a couple of minutes. I have checked and both fans were running. Got in the the car in the evening and everything was fine (no running fans). Didn't think much of it, but checked the codes and saw...
  13. artemk93

Boost Problems

I have APR K04 kit with the latest tune. Recently I've noticed a problem with hitting specified boost levels before 4k rpm. It feels and sounds as if the diverter valve constantly opens and closes so I can't hit the specified levels. On the boost gauge the needle tingles at the same position...
  14. artemk93

Diverter valve bolts for APR K04 kit

Decided to take of GFB DV+, but can't find original bolts for the diverter valve. Does anybody know where can I buy them? I specifically need the longer one, as I am pretty sure I can get the standard one from the dealership.
  15. artemk93

FS:BRIDGESTONE POTENZA S-04 POLE POSITION

I have a set of fairly worn bridgestone tires. They have around 15000 miles on them. 225/40/18 I got them for 700$ from tirerack. $100 local pick up in Chicago Local pick up, or can meet up in Chicago area
  16. artemk93

Self-service garages

Hey guys! I have posted this a couple of days ago in the chat thread, but nobody noticed me. Anyway, are there any self-service garages anywhere around Chicago? I found 2 at Gurnee and Minooka, but they are both 1.5 hours away from me. I suspect that I need to change my endlinks, so figured it...
  17. artemk93

FS: ECS, H&R spacers and bolts

I have several sets of spacers and longer bolts. H&R 8mm spacers and 10 35mm bolts (work perfect on the front). 50$ ECS 10mm spacers and 10 40mm bolts. 50$ ECS 7mm spacers. 20$ 36mm wheel lock kit. 20$ Looking for local pickup in Northern Chicago. Can meet up in Chicago. Can also...
  18. artemk93

Winter tires??

Hey guys. I've recently moved to Chicago from Virginia. Didn't really have any snow there so never bothered with winter tires. So I have a question. When do you guys switch for winter tires? And what kind of tires do you run? Or a set of all-seasons is all I need? I grew up in Moscow,Russia and...
  19. artemk93

OEM Detroits with tires

Hey guys! Recently moved to Chicago. I have a set of Detroits that came with my car. They have around 17000 on them. Only local pickup, or meet up within reasonable distance. Wheels are at a storage unit in central Chicago. 350$ for wheels and tires. Stock all-season Pirelli Here's the album...
  20. artemk93

FS: OEM Detroits

FS: OEM Detroits with tires I have a set of Detroits that came with my car. They have around 17000 on them. Only local pickup, or meet up within reasonable distance. Wheels are at a storage unit in central Chicago. 350$ for wheels and tires. Stock all-season Pirelli Here's the album with...