GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

Filter dimension/size

How does the size of a clamp on filter affects performance? I am planning to DIY a CAI and I am wondering what filter size should I use
  2. J

Torque pro?

Any idea how comprehensive is the logging for torque pro? Does it support the basic parameters such as throttle position, STFT, LTFT, Boost, N75 etc?
  3. J

Mounts

Does the R and Gti share the same engine, transmission and dog bone OEM mounts?
  4. J

Slight jerk when shifting from 3 to 4 - DSG

I noticed that there is a slight jerk when shifting from 3 to 4 under heavy load The jerk is usually felt when there's a DSG fart. Any encounter similar situation? Is this normal?
  5. J

OEM Paper Air Filter

Is there any difference between the different brands of OEM paper air filter?
  6. J

Intake manifold runner flap position

I had a CEL with P2015 and after clearing the code it came back as a soft code without CEL. I did the IM adaptation and so far the code did not come back. I logged 142 and noticed that the specified runner flap position is never at 100%. The max is at 99.2%. The actual is maxed at 94.9%. Is...
  7. J

Latest DSG OEM Revision

What's the latest revision for the dsg stock software and how can I check if I am on the latest?
  8. J

DSG slip

Under WOT in 6th gear... the rpm rises around 400 and drops back 200 before rising again. Is this DSG slip?
  9. J

O2 Sensor - Lamda Control Bank 1 Voltage Reading

How do you interpret the voltage reading? Based on the log, under WOT, the voltage starts at around 1V and decreases to 0.75V at fuel cutoff...
  10. J

Resonator delete and back pressure

Is back pressure relevant for turbo? I am currently on a 3" catless dp with stock resonator and catback. I am thinking of doing a resonator delete. Any thoughts?
  11. J

Boost leak?

Just did a boost log as below. Does it indicate sign of boost leak?
  12. J

Negative fuel trim at partial

Does a high negative fuel trim at partial indicate a boost leak? The fuel trim at idle is close to 0
  13. J

Gti vs R suspension & absorber

Do these two have the same setup?
  14. J

Vagcom basic settings

Any idea what are the basic settings for? http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.php/2.0l_TFSI_(AXX/BGB/BPJ/BPY/BWA)
  15. J

Acceleration hesitation

I am experiencing some hesitation in acceleration with gear 5 and 6 on a DSG especially on rpm below 2k. Example, at gear 5/6 at 2k rpm, if i were to accelerate partially without shifting down, it hesitate for a couple of second before accelerating as usual. Anyone facing the same issue...
  16. J

RaceChip Ultimate

Anyone here tried it? Any feedback/review on RCU? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. J

2012 gti soundaktor

Is there soundaktor for 2012 mk6 gti? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. J

MAP sensor

May I know the location of the MAP sensor? Is it the one located at the throttle body piping? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. J

DCC

Does DCC affect the engine performance as well? I noticed that my fuel consumption is higher when the DCC is at sport/normal as compared to comfort...