GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

2013 GTI APR 2+ daily/show car 63.5k original owner

Original owner, clean title - super fun daily/show car. One enthusiast owned and maintained meticulously with all paperwork and service records. No trades, or lowball offers Mini part out for 13.5k: stock steering wheel stock vent (no p3 gauge) stock headunit (rcd315) stock steelies winter...
  2. S

Mysterious power loss 3-4k WOT APR stage 2

Recently developed a power loss at 3-4k from mid-low rpm wot. usually gears 4-6. I have sifted through several forums, but have not found anything concrete. 45k stock clutch, stock coils and spark plugs. Stage 2 APR v2.4 low tq file. Plugs and coil packs are due for upgrading, although I...
  3. S

Car won't align after spring/shock install?

So about a week ago I had my car lowered moderately with HR super sports and koni oranges. (as well as bearing strut mount and strut bolts). I started a thread as well about it, and the issues that I have faced. So long story short, install was mechanically sound, but for some reason I would...
  4. S

WTB: 16 or 17" Winter wheels

Title says it all.. looking for a winter wheel set up. Could be steelies, Audi or volkswagen OEM wheels. Rim + Tire preferred (tire preferably have good life left) Rim must not have any bends, cracks, repairs, or rust. Located in the tri-state area/NYC. willing to drive halfway for the...
  5. S

Coils, Springs, Cup kits, bags???

So after extensive research on this topic on several forum sites, my conclusion is that there is no real general consensus as to what approach is "best". Yes I know, there is no real "best" setup or better setup, and everyone has their own opinions. That being said, I am looking to lower my...
  6. S

Noob mistake. LED tails help please!!

So I installed my OEM cherry tails about a week ago. I noticed some condensation in the right outer light. I opened them up to investigate and saw that like a total NOOB the wire for the adapter was caught in between the foam and the car, so it didn't seal properly. I was beyond mad at myself...
  7. S

NYC vag-com/wiring help!!

What's up guys, I'm new to Queens, just moved here from Orange County. Drive an 13 gti shadow blue and going to be putting in OEM LED tail lights this week. Long story short I wanted to know if anyone in the city had some experience with coding this, or could even help me code them. I don't own...