GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Renner

DSG Service Kits for sale $79.95 LIMITED TIME

Just bought a bulk of DSG Kits and selling them for a short time at $79.95 each here CLICK HERE (Normally $99.99 on my Amazon store) 5-Quarts of FEBI_Bilstein Fluid 1-Filter with gasket 1-Plug Gasket I'm including free shipping to lower 48 states on these as well to move them quick. Illinois...
  2. Renner

Who needs quality labor at a good price?

Renner's Garage is open for business :) I am offering quotes on labor for all your VW needs. Brakes jobs, exhaust works, clutch installs, turbo swap, basic maintenance, let me know. I work out of my home garage and have done everything from K04 swaps to basic brake jobs on the MKVI GTI...you...
  3. Renner

Need work done on your car in Illinois?

If you are looking for work to be done on your car, installing mods or service work send me a PM. I work out of my home garage in Huntley IL and offer a very good rate for mechanic work. PM me details on what you need done and when and I will send you a quote. I have worked on numerous...
  4. Renner

Noise pipe delete for sale

Sold sold sold Tiguan noise pipe delete for sale. $80 shipped from IL, local pick up available. Still on car will post pictures once I get the pipe removed
  5. Renner

APR K04 for sale

SOLD SOLD SOLD APR K04 with 6,000 miles on it from a 2010 MKVI GTI. Working on taking it off in the next 72 hours. No install kit will be included and price includes shipping and 3% PayPal fee shipped to lower 48 states. No issues with turbo, just selling car soon so it needs a good home...
  6. Renner

2010 K04 GTI Part Out

EDIT: ALL PARTS GONE DO NOT ENTER All Parts I wanted to sell are now gone...thanks
  7. Renner

Osram H7 bulbs (2 bulbs)

Sold
  8. Renner

FS: OEM R20 LED Tails BRAND NEW

Sold
  9. Renner

iPhone 6 Gold 64GB available to ship on 9/19

Bought a couple iPhone 6's on presale and they are getting dropped off on Friday 9/19. I have one phone left for sale iPhone 6 64GB factory unlocked $940 shipped in US. Let me know if you want it
  10. Renner

Feeler: Detroits with Nittos for sale

FEELER: Tires/wheels still on the car...just checking to see if there is interest before deciding on what to do. I have a set of Detroits wrapped in Nitto Motivo tires with 8K on them. 2/4 have some rash and tires are good for at least another 40K miles. Serious buyer PM me and I will get you...
  11. Renner

Get paid for your stock catalytic converters

I know this was discussed before but just wanted to share my recent experience. Had 2 stock downpipes laying around and no one local wanted them. Contacted this company http://www.autocorebuyer.com and they quoted me $100 for each downpipe set of front and back cats. Cut the front and back...
  12. Renner

2010 Radiator Fan

Looking for a radiator fan for 2010 GTI...let me know if you have one and what shipping would be to 60142 :thumbsup:
  13. Renner

GoPro Hero 3

sold
  14. Renner

FS: Stock springs/dampers

Stock springs and dampers located in IL 50,000 miles from a 2010 GTI Wil split if needed
  15. Renner

FS: 2 stock downpipes for sale

I have 2 stock down pipes for sale...both CCTA locate in IL $100 each obo
  16. Renner

IHI Turbo for sale

IHI Turbo off a 2010 GTI. Needs 1 new flange stud as one broke during down pipe removal, flange is fine just the stud needs replacing. Roughly 52,000 miles on it and no issues. Selling due to K04 install $225 plus shipping and paypal fee
  17. Renner

It's time to move on, closing my account

I received the below post in a thread and I think it is time to close my account. I just can not deal with this kind of abuse or level of forum competition any longer. It's sad that I must leave this forum but according to this very intelligent member I have no other choice if I want a life...
  18. Renner

Robin Williams dead at 63

RIP Robin Williams....thank you for the many wonderful laughs http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/actor-robin-williams-dead-63/story?id=24937522 Actor Robin Williams Is Dead at 63 Aug 11, 2014, 7:09 PM ET "Robin Williams passed away this morning," the actor's rep Mara Buxbaum said in a...
  19. Renner

Official Chicagoland Renner is back in the saddle!

Backstory for those not in Chicago thread: 2010 4 Door DSG GTI 54,xxx miles APR V3.1 K04, and other shit installed Warranty till 62,458 Issue: Car blew head gasket...May be other issues not known yet Reason for thread: Car being delivered to dealer to see if covered under warranty. Timeline...
  20. Renner

RCD-510 for sale

SOLD SOLD SOOOOOOOOOLD! OEM RCD-510 AC Version for sale with 4 digit code. Has light scratchs that can be seen with radio off (circled in picture) hard to get a good picture of light scratch...it does not affect touch screen, and will not be seen when radio screen is on Works 100%. This...