GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. damagi123

Yo I still love my k04 MK6. Maybe more now than ever.

Yeah I should have gone with the all aluminum one, yes the last two were the last two revisions lol. But to be fair my motor leaks oil it drips right on em and fucks them up.
  2. damagi123

This forum is almost dead

3 years later and those same cars are going for 25k now lol. fuckin losers
  3. damagi123

Yo I still love my k04 MK6. Maybe more now than ever.

Yo I havent posted in like 3 years but my shits still fun as hell. Im still rippin it like everyday's a track day. I should rename it Theodore Roosevelt, sickly and weak when it was young.. But strong and loud and fuckin beefy as it ages... Its a summer-only toy now. 118k on the clock. No...
  4. damagi123

Still no carbon cleaning at 93 k. But I drive it in carbon cleaning mode Let's just say like 100% of the time
  5. damagi123

2012 + 93000
  6. damagi123

Have an IC it helps alot but it's not a miracle I gotta get meth so bad Nice bike spaz. I did totally love mine while I had it
  7. damagi123

i hate when its hot and my car is slow as fuck i used to have an 03 yamaha R6 but i sold it after a few years when all my bike friends died the forum was super fun a few years ago but its still fun to come bust some thread nut every once in a while
  8. damagi123

Are there other bushings i could use on 27mm APR sways?

Anyone know if theres other brackets and bushings i could use on 27mm APR sways? APR/HOTCHKISS same thing. ECS used to have a 27mm kit and theyre discontinued They dont sell a rebuild kit for this that includes brackets and the one i have are all corroded and id like to see if theres a rubber...
  9. damagi123

STARTUP RATTLE - Havent seen many recent posts about it

I have startup rattle like every few times i start my car. Im at 90k. 2 different dealers confirm that i have the updated tensioner and that they dont see any reason to do a chain or tensioner right now the markings are in the green. Anyone else? Did you change your chain and tensioner and...
  10. damagi123

GTI swaybar bracket bolts???

Stripped one of the bolts that holds the rear swaybar bracket to the subframe. Have called multiple dealers and nobody seems to be able to ID the bolt I need. Anyone know?
  11. damagi123

Yea, I guess I have a lead foot

The beautiful on ramp with the person going 35 in front of you is the most frustrating situation i can think of haha
  12. damagi123

Yea, I guess I have a lead foot

Around town I drive like the world is an autocross. Its just how I get my good brain chemicals. I chirp off the line and take every turn like its the apex of Gambon. Im 33 but people around me must think Im like 17 lol. But when Im just cruising down the highway, its 5 over and thats it. I dont...
  13. damagi123

Weekend Car thoughts

:23: GTI and Jeep would be a solid combo for some folks I think
  14. damagi123

Weekend Car thoughts

ive been toying with getting another more comfortable car and making this my weekend car so i can go even further with the mods and not have to worry about daily drivability
  15. damagi123

NEW GUYS! If you get an unexpected CEL turn it off and check those codes immediately

I know its probably in the FAQ and the official timing chain thread but I feel like newer member dont seem to get the memo on this and that sucks because it'll cost you 5k or more to not know. If you get an unexpected CEL on startup turn it off IMMEDIATELY and check the codes. DO NOT TRY TO...
  16. damagi123

WTB stock MAP sensor

looking for stock MAP sensor that works normally please
  17. damagi123

Mayweather or Mcgregor?

i think either way Mcgregor is about to get a fucking ridiculous fantasy paycheck like no other MMA fighter. I love the guy but think about someone like Fedor sitting home eating ramen noodles after the career he had. Mcgregor brought the personality
  18. damagi123

wtb boost gauge (preferably digital)

I have a boost tap ready to go. Looking for a digital boost gauge (or analog if there are any that can tell me what I peaked at without having to watch it) Thanks much
  19. damagi123

Hyundai i 30 N

i mean if were talking stuff we cant get, id trade in for a polo R in about 1 fuckin second
  20. damagi123

Apr dudes. Do I need a stock MAP to pass inspection

I went APR ko4 with the 3bar MAP sensor and sold my stock map because why wouldn't I but then I realized I might need the stock one to pass inspection cause it throws a MAP sensor code in stock mode. Should I buy another stock one off somebody or is there a workaround?