GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Spirius

FS: BBS RS 18x9.5 +25

polished BBS RS 18x9.5 +25 5x112 PCD RS316 faces stepped to 18's by VR Wheels OEM BBS hardware BBS "shorty" valve stem caps polished half height hex caps chrome/polished BBS logo center caps (can include OEM black/silver BBS logo center caps as well) 215/40 Acceleras with 75% thread left...
  2. Spirius

FS: 3SDM .04 18x9.5 squared $1,000

3SDM .04 18x9.5 +40 squared 5x112 bolt pattern. will come with hubrings for 57.1 application Wheels are mint besides inevitable wear and tear. No curbage or anything. I had them on the car for less than 5k miles, they're practically new. comes with large centercaps as well as a set of silver...
  3. Spirius

FS: Polished BBS RS 17x9 +25 SoCal

a suh dude $1,800 BBS RS 5x114.3 (comes with PCD variation bolts for 5x112 application) 17x9 +25 7" barrel 0.5" face 1.5" lip polished lips/faces/hex caps comes with black/silver OEM bbs center caps, not the silver/chrome ones as pictured. does not come with tires. wheels are in fair...
  4. Spirius

FT 3SDM .06 18x8.5/9.5 SoCal

mainly looking for something with lip and aggressive specs. brownie points if it's painted gold I may accept reps if they catch my eye, but no LM or RS reps Wheels are 18x8.5 et 42 and 18x9.5 et40 Centercaps missing comes with hubrings for 57.1 application All 4 wheels have some curb rash, one...
  5. Spirius

FS SoCal: H&R UltraLow Coilovers

sold and on the car:
  6. Spirius

Spirius' baesic GTI

Hi I'm EJ I got my 2-door black 2011 GTI 6MT used in Sept. of 2013. It was cloth seats, no nav, no sunroof, no power seats, and halogens. Base of the base, just the way I like it. I decided to document everything as the 1 year anniversary with my bae approaches. As a kid, I played the Need for...
  7. Spirius

FS/FT: ST Coilovers SoCal

closed
  8. Spirius

WTB: FK Silverlines SoCal

socal preferred. Willing to meet halfway or something if you're too far south or too far up north. not really interested in dealing with shipping. price based on condition of the coilovers Thanks!
  9. Spirius

FT: ST Coils SoCal

WTT ST Coils They have a little over 3k miles on them. Driven with the rears with 3 threads left and the fronts with 5, however I lowered the fronts to have about 2 threads left over the weekend. They're great coils, very smooth but I'm looking for something to go a little lower with. I don't...
  10. Spirius

Will I Need to Roll My Fenders?

So I'm running ST Coils and I'm dialed all the way down in the rear, but I have about a 2 finger gap up front so I'm running some reverse rake. I was thinking of spinning the fronts all the way down (or as low as I can) so I can have an even ride height from front to back. I have the fender...
  11. Spirius

Happy Valentines Day golfmk6!

anyone have any cool plans? I'm working pretty much all day. Not like I have anyone to spend it with though If I wasn't working I'd probably treat my car to a nice date on some canyon roads
  12. Spirius

Vintage Gold Plastidipped Badges and Emblems? Golden Butthole?

I've seen it on wheels and I think the color is great. I saw it for the first time on a badge today at school I've never seen it done on a VW and i'm curious to see what it would look like. I'm not a fan of the black butthole but I think the golden butthole would look cool on at least a black car
  13. Spirius

First Time Driving Mulholland

pretty cool
  14. Spirius

will these wheels fit stock tires?

hey guys I'm pretty new to this site (this is my first post lol) and modding in general. I got my 2011 black gti about a month ago and am slowly saving up money for mods. anyways I've done some research and have been looking at VMR wheels and other wheels on tirerack. I have the stock detroits...