GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. visceralsoup

TTE420 vs Big turbo cars

A little freeway fun after our dyno day. mk5 GLI dsg gtx3071 built motor on Frank Mabo tuned e30 424whp mk7R 6mt boss600 UM tuned 91 octane 458whp Camera Car- mk6R tte420 Frank Mabo tuned e30 455 whp (dyno numbers were with e40 and meth. only running e30 here) all cars dyno'd right before...
  2. visceralsoup

Golf R coilovers

ST Suspension golf R coilovers. 20k miles. Swapped out for Airlift 3p. $450
  3. visceralsoup

WTB fuel components

looking for fueling upgrades for my 6r. rs3 injectors, dw65v, 165bar fpv, torqbyte pm3
  4. visceralsoup

tte420 supporting hardware

So, finally had a little extra coin to pick up a tte420 (yes i wanted the 480 but fml). I tried contacting United Motorsport about what supporting hardware I need, but that was met with no response. I see a lot of guys recommending rs4 fprv and injectors but a lot of guys on the other side...
  5. visceralsoup

WTB: Dash cubby

Looking to buy dash cubby for mk6 golf. Thanks.
  6. visceralsoup

WTB CW PASSENGER FENDER

Like the title says. Looking for a clean candy white passenger fender for my Golf. Any of you tdi buyback guys willing to trade for mine? Has a few little dents. Cash on top of course. Help a brotha out!
  7. visceralsoup

NEW custom Golf R catch can setup

Never been used Custom cube catch can with red horse 90° -10 fittings. Braided stainless hose (6ft) Spulen catch can adapter with fragola 45° -10 fittings. Over $300 in parts here. Asking $200
  8. visceralsoup

Looking for a trashed k04

If anyone has a bad k04 they want to get rid of, let me know.
  9. visceralsoup

Drivetrain shudder back.

Once again, I'm getting a very noticeable and harsh shudder whenever press on the accelerator and when I release the accelerator. I can't figure out what it is. I have torque solution engine and dogbone mounts as well as new LCA bushings. Anyone have an idea of what could be causing this?
  10. visceralsoup

WTB golf R TOP and throttle pipe

Looking for TOP and throttle pipe for my 6R. Aftermarket only. Thanks.
  11. visceralsoup

VCDS VIRTUAL DYNO

Read up a bit on this and decided to try it myself. http://www.ross-tech.com/vag-com/cars/ http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28188 Excel generated dyno Dynapack FWD only Not bad right??? Note that the dynapack run (corrected) was in an 80° shop with no fan. VCDS log was...
  12. visceralsoup

UM GOLF R VS....

Had a few runs with some other VWs mk7 GTI dsg- giac stage 2 race file Mk6 R- APR stage 2+ 93 octane Mk7 GTI 6mt- is38 eurodyne 91 octane Camera car is my MK6 R- Um stage 2 91 octane https://youtu.be/fEJzY9v4tYk
  13. visceralsoup

WTB Golf R TOP and charge pipe

Prefer CTS or Neuspeed but will consider others before I buy new.
  14. visceralsoup

Drivetrain shudder

Hey guys, just recently encountered a weird problem. I was doing a couple pulls in my R and when I no lift shifted 3-4 I got a loud thud/shudder upon shifting. This is the first time the car has done this. I checked engine mounts and they are torqued to spec. Just had LCA bushings replaced as...
  15. visceralsoup

MFACTORY LSD $550

New in box mFactory LSD Lifetime warranty. Come with bolts NO BEARINGS Will fit all o2q trans Mk5 and mk6 gti Mk5 and mk6 gli Etc
  16. visceralsoup

MY CAR WON'T DRIVE STRAIGHT

So, a couple months ago I was in a small accident with my R. I took a hit to the front passenger wheel and as a result a tie rod and knuckle were bent. The car has been repaired and it looks immaculate. After being put on the alignment rack, everything is within spec and it tracks straight...
  17. visceralsoup

FS Unibrace XB

Red unibrace XB for sale. A little of the paint has rubbed off. Its a solid and great piece. $250 obo
  18. visceralsoup

UM Golf R vs APR Golf R

https://youtu.be/jfg99mfZ03Y Little fun at the local track. UM for the win.
  19. visceralsoup

Golf R intercooler with hoses

Trying this again as my last one had s3 in the title. OEM Golf R intercooler with R hoses. Pulled off at 35k miles. Great condition. $200 obo + shipping
  20. visceralsoup

FS s3 intercooler with hoses

FS golf rintercooler with hoses Asking $250 shipped Came off my golf R at 35k miles still in great shape