GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. brobst

FS 2013 csg GTI 6MT w/k04

SOLD!!!! Asking $11,000 or best offer Car is currently located in Maryland For sale will be my 2013 carbon steel gray gti with 6MT, 4door. Car has 78,5xx miles and will go up slightly as its my daily driver. Car was purchased brand new by me. Brand new motor with 0 miles installed by Germain...
  2. brobst

Rear caliper disassembly

I am trying to take apart the rear brake caliper, specifically the ebrake spring. I am having some ebrake sticking and I am wondering if it is related to the spring. If someone could point me to some instructions that would be great. Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  3. brobst

Wtb passenger side rear brake caliper

Need replacement caliper. Let me know mileage, price, and condition. Its for 2013 rotor size Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  4. brobst

Fs vf engineering short shifter

Selling vf engineering short shifter. It does 25% or 40% front 2 back throw reduction. Use for about 20k miles. Pics upload later today. Sold Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  5. brobst

FS: Cobb AP

This AP was used for 1 month. Pretty much brand new. It will come with the original box plus standard accessories that come in the cobb box. I didn't use half of them as the AP fit in my phone clip holder. It is unmarried and ready to go. Looking for $500+ship n paypal fees. Sent from my...
  6. brobst

FS: APR stage 2 intake pipe

Sold For Sale is the APR stage 2 intake pipe. I thought I was going to use it with my apr stg1 intake install, but I do not have a reducer at my turbo, so I stuck with my other stage 2 pipe. What comes with it are the pipe, and the coupler and clamps that connect to the MAF sensor. You will...
  7. brobst

FS: Neuspeed intake

Selling my Neuspeed intake. I have had it for about 40k miles. I wanted to try a closed intake style, which is why I am selling it. great intake. What will come with it is everything needed for install. Black pipe neuspeed intake Coupler and clamps isolator for mounting with acorn nut 2x oil...
  8. brobst

Wtb apr stg1 carbonio intake

Found please close thread
  9. brobst

WTB IE intake.

Anyone selling an IE intake? I think I want to switch from my current setup, looking to see whats out there.
  10. brobst

FS Fluidampr pulley

Installed 45.3k miles 08/2017 Removed 56.3k miles 04/2018 11000 miles and 8 months Reason for removing was I had to swap engines and I did not have the pulley reinstalled on this motor. My loss is your gain. It worked well for what they advertised. IDK if it added power, but it did smooth out...
  11. brobst

Moving to houston, recommendations

I have some family moving to houston soon, and I am trying to get some information about the area for potential places they should live/ avoid living. Any opinion or experiences from the area are welcome. Also, how is the vw scene down there? For reference looking for proximity to st joseph...
  12. brobst

Dyno sheet thread

When reading through material and different tunes, stages, etc I think it would be nice if we had a repository of mods and dyno sheets for people to reference. Especially since custom tunes are becoming more popular now. Maybe we can do it like this format. Tuner: Turbo stage or setup...
  13. brobst

Conversion to full E85

So I want to make the jump to run full e85. This will be more convenient for me now than running w/m or going to a bigger turbo. I have gotten bits and pieces of information on what I need from various places, but I am trying to get all the information in one place so I know what parts to order...
  14. brobst

K04 boosting issue

Alright fam, I need some help here. Installed oem k04 and supporting hardware, including dv relocation. All mods in my build thread. I am on eurodyne base k04 file. So I logged the turbo and it does not seem to be meeting request by 6psi. Requesting 23psi and making 17psi. EDIT: updated link...
  15. brobst

Wts Newsouth boost tap

SOLD!!!! New south boost tap. Replaces the hose. Plugs right in and has a nipple on it, for your vacuum/boost tap. Looking for $25 shipped. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  16. brobst

Polk 8 inch sub

Selling this full sub enclosure. It is an 8 inch unit. Just requires power and its good to go. Had it for about 3 years. Hits nicely. I switched to uberstealth box, so I do not need this anymore. Looking for $50 obo. Located 21218 baltimore. Kinda heavy for shipping. Sent from my SM-G900V using...
  17. brobst

Wtb uni dv relocation kit

Found. Thanks!! Want to buy unitronic dv relocation kit. I have the uni intake pipe so this will work nicely. Let me know what you got. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  18. brobst

Brobst DIY & review- Raceseng Contour shift knob

Hey everyone. Long time forum user now for the last 3 years and I wanted to do a product review. Bear with me as it is my first. Feel free to leave comments, questions, or suggestions. To start, I am not an employee of Raceseng nor am I affiliated. This was my Christmas present from my wife...
  19. brobst

Wtb hex can cable

Found my buy. Close please Sent from phone Tapa