GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

FS: LED door lights

These are the lights that come on the Euro model with LEDs installed. They replace the reflectors in the lower part of the doors. You can get a cheap harness to run the required wiring to the door module then with a coding change to activate they work great. Good visibility with the door open to...
  2. G

FS: Westfalia Detachable Tow Bar w/ Valance

I have a Westfalia detachable tow bar with valence that includes access panel. Tow bar fits Golf and GTI. Valance will fit Golf only with drivers side exhaust outlet. Pics will follow $175 - Towbar $50 - Valance $25 - 2 bike Euro rack $215 for all
  3. G

FS: Dark Cherry OEM LED Tails w/fog

I have a set of OEM LED Tails w/fog and adapters. They will come an LED reverse light. $450 OBO in the Denver area. I can help with coding if local. All the LEDs do work... Camera couldn't capture them all on with the PWM VW uses (didn't have a 2nd person to hit brakes). Shows fog light on.
  4. G

New Kenwood DDX9702s + Maestro

I've been wanting upgrade my Radio ever since I got my Mk6. The only two things that were holding me back were: 1. Retain factory features (OPS, MFD, etc) 2. Android Auto/Carplay functionality The biggest of these being I want to retain my Nav directions in the MFD. Bluetooth is a non issue...
  5. G

How to Install Westfalia 13 Pin Trailer Electrics

So to start this off the actual towbar installation is very simple. 1. Remove outer taillights 2. Remove 4 screws in each rear wheel well 3. Remove 4 screws from underside of bumper and valence 4. Unclip bumper cover, disconnecting license plate harness, and pull away from car. 5. Remove...
  6. G

DIY: 8 Sensor OPS Retrofit

DIY: 8 Sensor OPS Retrofit and PLA 2.0 Here goes my first write up. First of all thanks to thebush121 for buying the sensors and letting me take pictures/help with his car and phd-12v for wiring tips. Also thanks to the authors of the tutorials we used to remove bumpers, route wires, etc...
  7. G

FS: JL Audio 8" Microsub System $200 obo

I have a like new condition JL Audio Microsub Model CP108LG-W3v3. This is an 8" sub/ported box that can handle between 100w-250w amp and measures 18-5/8 x 11-1/8 x 6-5/8. It hits hard for a small sub and is perfect for our cars if you don't go the stealth box route. This combo costs $250+ new...