GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

MK6 GTI Partout

All of these parts were installed about a year ago with the work done by GRD Performance in West Chicago, IL. I've put on roughly 6000 miles since the install. All prices are either local pickup in Chicago or buyer pays for shipping + paypal as gift or with seller fees. Thanks for stopping...
  2. C

FS Kenwood DNX 892 in dash nav system with Enfig harnesses for complete plug n play o

As the topic says, I’m selling my DNX 892 double din in dash Nav head unit with all necessary cables and harnesses for complete plug n play operation for the mk6 GTI. I’ve also included a DualCast WiFi A/V Dongle which allows you to wirelessly mirror the audio or video content from your...
  3. C

anyone have any experience with the B8 S4?

I guess I’d rather wait for the turbos to hit the secondary market in a few years. S3 or golf r for now. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. C

anyone have any experience with the B8 S4?

I’m in a similar situation, but have widdled it down to an S3 or MK 7.5 golf r. Something about the supercharged 3.0 screams lack of tuning options to me. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. C

Hesitant start and get over loss

That should read “hesitant startup and power loss” btw. Damn autocorrect. Hey guys, like the topic states, my mk6 gti hasn’t been turning over right away since the weather got colder. I don’t think it’s the battery, but I’m not completely ruling that out. Then under normal driving conditions...
  6. C

Middle TN volkswagen tuning shop..

Hey guys, I'm looking to go k04 soon and I'm going to need a shop to tune the car since COBB hasn't put out any maps for it yet. Just wondering which shop would be my best bet. These are the ones COBB recommends: CARMA PERFORMANCE 5TH GEAR AUTOMOTIVE DBR HIGH PERFORMANCE DEFT MOTION Anyone...
  7. C

FS: 2011 MK6 GTI APR Stage 2, Carbonio, Whiteline Rear Sway, Kenwood Nav

xSo I'm selling my beloved GTI for a Golf R. I've put a good amount of work into it, so I'm sorry to see it go. It's APR Stage 2 w/carbonio intake, short shifter, white line rear sway, kenwood DNX 892 head unit, currently has a Memphis 10" sub with 5channel Kenwood Amp, and a few other smaller...
  8. C

wtb:milltek 2.75" resonated exhaust

PM me if you have one available.
  9. C

More stuff for sale. Apple products. Everything must go!

Macbook _ Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/222141289989 Iohone 6s _ Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/222139633502 Moleskine ipad mini case _ Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/222141257238 Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
  10. C

My new car search has begun...

I'm with you in the new car decision. I will say that my cousin has a focus st that is essentially getting lemon lawed (if he's lucky). It's been in the shop for 2 months. That's the only experience I have with the focus. I'm leaning towards an s4 over the golf r. For only a few grand more, the...
  11. C

2013 golf r manual or 2011 s4 dash... Which would you buy?

I think it may be time to step back into a sedan. I fell in love with the s4 during the test drive today. The price difference is about 4K. Opinions? That's DSG* Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. C

'11 APR Stage 2 MK6 GTI partout

Hey guys, the time has come to upgrade to a Golf R, so here I am parting out what's left of my mk6 gti. First and foremost, I'm willing to sell the entire car as a whole with all the parts still installed. This would be the easiest for me and most preferable. All these mods were installed less...
  13. C

'11 APR Stage 2 MK6 GTI partout

Hey guys, the time has come to upgrade to a Golf R, so here I am parting out what's left of my mk6 gti. First and foremost, I'm willing to sell the entire car as a whole with all the parts still installed. This would be the easiest for me and most preferable. All these mods were installed less...
  14. C

2011 APR Stage 2 Golf MK6 Partout

Hey guys, the time has come to upgrade to a Golf R, so here I am parting out what's left of my mk6 gti. First and foremost, I'm willing to sell the entire car as a whole with all the parts still installed. This would be the easiest for me and most preferable. All these mods were installed...
  15. C

Fs: 2011 mk6 gti apr stage 2 w apr catted downpipe, short shifter and apr carbonio

Title pretty much says it all. There's some cosmetic damage to the rear passenger side door from being cut off in traffic. Brand new clutch installe <5000 miles ago. Tires covered under discount tire insurance plan. Will post more pics in a few hours. Apr stage 2 full software package. Stock...
  16. C

Fs; kenwood dnx 892 like new with enfig pnp harnesses

Everything you need to install in your mk6 gti is here. I had in my car for about a month. Only reason for selling is parting out for a golf r. I love this head unit. I'm also throwing in a dual cast wifi a/v dongle ($40 value) which mirrors your smart phone into the head unit via the hdmi port...
  17. C

Fs: apr catted downpioe

Will take pics when it comes off the car this weekend. $500 obo located in Nashville. Will be in Chicago this weekend.
  18. C

Unitronic Stage 1+ and two blown coil packs in two days

Just chipped my ECU with the Unitronic Stage 1+ and I've had two coil packs blow on me. Both times, I was accelerating on the highway and was cut off in the passing lane so I had to go from 4-5k RPMs, let off the gas completely and shift into neutral. Is it an Air/Fuel mixture thing that...