GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

parts for sale

oem downpipe(15k miles) and catback(8k miles). forge blow off space. (used only 100 miles) oem ignition. (Spark Plugs and Coil Packs) total 4. used 20k miles. pick up prefer. PM--
  2. S

pls help and discuss 225 vs 235.

Hi guys. Im going to replace my stock tires. I think I will go Micilin PSS. Im considering 225 vs 235 40r18. Pros vs cons pls guys. appriciated.
  3. S

code p2568

Just letting you guys know. got p2568 yesterday. took it to dealer this morning. just picked up my car. report is water pump replaced. lol i just had my BG or something they said NEW design water pump replaced a few months ago. now, 3k miles another replaced lol. i had no idea how this thing...
  4. S

Forge bov spacer

I have a forge bov spacer for sale. bought it from ecs. only used it for about 1 month or so. it comes w/ 3 long screws pm for price Pick up only. south sf bay area.
  5. S

soundaktor

Hi guys. just want to make sure these 2 ways to unplug soundaktor. 1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXEq6G9yvQc 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mUbYVS3uEc I have done the first one just now. and i also used some tape on it. just want to make sure it gonna works fine like the second...
  6. S

new water pump design

hi guys, just saying vw have a new water pump design product. my coolant was gone yesterday and took it to dealer under warranty. said they have a new design water pump and gonna replace it. idk what exactly this information is, but it could be recently. just saying there is a new one. we...
  7. S

CEL on

Have been stage 2 about 3 weeks now. Today, when i about to park my car, the CEL on. car seems ok, nothing special. im not sure if there is any power lose. i tried to push a little bit to around 3k rpm. the power seems ok. i might go to dealer couple days later to see what happen. any possible...
  8. S

Daily - street tire

Hi guys. Im looking for upgrade my tire. the stock one is slipping like 24/7. I still want mileage. 90% daily drive. i heard some people say there will be less than 10k on semi slicks. im not sure. some people say it can hold mileages like stock tire. idk. No track day. I prefer good steering...
  9. S

42dd dp - magnaflow cbe

42DD dp and magnaflow catback = drone a lot ? I upgraded to stage 2 today. found that it's louder or i will say more drone than stage 1 with the 42dd dp. is this combination makes a lot drone ? i want to know your experience if you had this exhaust combination.
  10. S

temp change

Hi guys. I found the engine temp changes sometime. In the morning, i drive after the cold start. stay under 2000rpm usually, cuz it's still cool. then when i get to highway. the temp usually get to 190. then the problem is here. it drops down about 40 or 50. then it comes back to 190 in 30 sec...
  11. S

just installed 42dd dp

Hi guys. I just finished my 42dd downpipe. cated. no res. cbfa. well, i didnt need to use the first O2 sensor. after it finished. sounds definitely louder. HOWEVER. i found that i can feel cabin a little bit more shocking when i drive harder. and the drone is a bit more than before. still...
  12. S

DSG shift to N or not

Guys. I just curious and research some information about should we shift to N when we stop at red light. i dont know if this would hurt the dsg or it's good for dsg. comments ? professional suggestions ?
  13. S

stage 2 clutch problem

Hi guys. I've seen some people have clutch slip issue on stage 2. just want to make sure how many of you have this problem. my dp just shipped yesterday. and i found the clutch problem after i purchased the dp. im not planing to pay 1k+ to replace or upgrade the clutch yet. it's expensive and...
  14. S

fog light size

Hi guys. I did some research about our gti's bulb size. I'm going to get a gp thunder 3500k or maybe 3000k fog light. I want to make sure the fog light in our gti is h8 or 9006. I believe it's h8. The 9006 is for golf right ? Also, it's h8 35w right? just want to know if i can put a 55w on it...
  15. S

turbo outlet pipe or inlet

Hi guys. I replaced the GS v2 intercooler . i found there is a little bit lag. m not sure if it's a leak. it might not cuz it's not keep leaking. now im going to get the awe outlet pipe. i heard it will fix this problem and get more air flow. oh, and the spooling sounds. love it. the awe pipe...
  16. S

brake pads help

I just replaced a red ebc brake pads. the car and steering wheel are shaking when i pressed by brake. how to fix this
  17. S

shocks advice

Hi GGs. I'm considering the shocks. First, I want to lower my car a little bit. not too much. like around 1 inch. (3cm) Also, I might drive a bit faster at corner. not like racing but a bit faster. so i think i might need a stronger shocks comparing to stock shocks. but still daily drive. i...
  18. S

brake pads question

Hey GGs Can I just replace the ebc red pads on my stock rotors ? does it work well ? I know it will never be better than replace higher performance rotors. but just asking if i put this red pads on my stock rotors. work?
  19. S

42dd Downpipe

Where I can get a cheaper 42dd DP ? I can only find couples . they are selling about 640-670 bucks. with cat and resonator. not 304
  20. S

Downpipe help

Hey guys. Does any one have APR downpipe with Mangnaflow catback combination ? I want to know the sounds. DRONE ???