GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. MeanGreenGTI

3 Rotiform IND-T Satin Black 5x112 18x8.5 et45

Please read carefully I only have 3 of them. One is in rough condition basically bad curb all the way around but no cracks that I’ve seen. One is in perfect condition no curbs or chips and the 3rd one has small curb rash in 1 spot. Images are included. With that being said I’m looking to get...
  2. MeanGreenGTI

Cobb v3 ap $500

Selling my used unmarried Cobb ap. 3 face plates and everything provided by Cobb. $500 -SOLD
  3. MeanGreenGTI

2014 Mk6 Dsg stage 2 part out

Have parts left from my dsg mk6 gti. Everything is pretty straight forward pm if you want pictures. CTS cbfa catted dp - $200 (30k Miles) - SOLD Whiteline 24mm rear sway bar -$120 - SOLD 034 rear sway bar endlinks - $130 - SOLD Momo steering wheel - $100 GFBV DV+ - $80(20k) - SOLD Cobb ap -...
  4. MeanGreenGTI

10% OFF AIN’T A BLACK FRIDAY DEAL

How can these part manufacturers call 10% discount a freaking Black Friday deal. They offer 10% most of the time on their crap and if they don’t one of the many parts stores like ecs, moddedeuros, shopdap offer it almost every other week. 10% discount is not a Black Friday deal that’s some would...
  5. MeanGreenGTI

WTB rear swaybar endlinks

Show me what you got whiteline, 034, spulen, neuspeed. Thanks for looking.
  6. MeanGreenGTI

WTB A/C compressor

As the title states I'm looking for an ac compressor for my mk6 gti. Let me know if you got one. Thanks for looking
  7. MeanGreenGTI

WTB DV relocate

As the title states I'm looking for a unitronic DV relocate for my mk6 gti 2.0 tsi. Let me know if you got one. Thanks.
  8. MeanGreenGTI

WTB Dv relocate

As the title states I'm looking for a Unitronic dv relocate for my mk6 gti. Thanks
  9. MeanGreenGTI

WTB F+R Swaybars

As the thread title states I'm looking to purchase a front and rear swaybar. I would prefer front to be 26/27mm and rear to be 24/25mm. Show me what you got.
  10. MeanGreenGTI

WTB F + R Swaybars 26mm front 24mm rear

As the title states I'm looking for front and rear sway bars. Pref 26mm front and 24mm rear H+R, SPM what you got. THanks
  11. MeanGreenGTI

FS Mounts and Catch Can

I have for sale a set of 034 motorsport street density motor and trans mounts. They have roughly 8k on them. They are a much harder durometer rubber than OEM and are a great upgrade to put that power down :D. I'm replacing them with a poly mount for track use. $200 -SOLD- Also for sale is my...
  12. MeanGreenGTI

WTB Catch can for mk6 GTI

Looking to buy a catch can for my mk6 GTI. I would prefer for it to have the pcv plate so I can delete the oem pcv with the "africa plate". Let me see what you got. Thanks.
  13. MeanGreenGTI

WTB Forge Single Port Africa Catch can plate

Back in the market for a single port tsi Africa plate aka the pcv delete plate. Let know if you got one.
  14. MeanGreenGTI

Winter tires package

SOLD Steelies 5x114 16x6.5 wrapped in 205/55/16 general arctic altimax tires with 5-6/32nds. One of the tires has a hole in the sidewall which I feel the price reflects. I know it's not our bolt pattern but many of us have other cars they can fit. Shoot me an offer worst I can say is may you...
  15. MeanGreenGTI

WTB HPA75a puck

As the title states looking for the hpa 75 durometer puck. Show me what you got. Thanks this one
  16. MeanGreenGTI

Freektune Custom Maps for Cobb Accessport

Just wanted to take some time and throw up a review for Justin at Freektune. I have been running a Cobb OTS stage 2 map on my 2014 GTI for about 3 months and it seemed fine and ran pretty well. Out of the data logs I sent out to be reviewed by Cobb I barely got responses back but when I did...
  17. MeanGreenGTI

WTB Africa Plate for catch can.

Per the title I'm looking for an africa plate, forge, spulen, cts, 034 show me what you got. Thanks.
  18. MeanGreenGTI

P3 multi gauge

SOLD For sale as the title states it's a p3 multi gauge its all red display. Barely used. $320obo
  19. MeanGreenGTI

The Birth of MeanGreen

The Car 2014 Volkswagen GTI Wolfsburg DSG WP_20160312_17_17_53_Pro__highres by Rikard Szentkiralyi, on Flickr Engine + Transmission Unitronic Cold Air Intake (6.27.2014) OEM Audi R8 Coil Packs (10.27.2014) Newsouth Multitap (removed) Go Fast Bits DV+ (4.1.15)I]1 SMP Catback (removed) OEM...
  20. MeanGreenGTI

WTB: Motor mounts

As the title states looking to buy some Motor mounts and pendulum also. Let me see what you got.