GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. hbrown0509

Golf R caliper bolt

So something very strange happened to me (of course) and started getting an odd noise from my front left side. Originally thought wheel bearing as was a metallic humming noise but would go away when I would hit the brakes around the speed zone of 20-45 mph. Took it to a local shop and he finally...
  2. hbrown0509

HPA SHS or Bilstein B14 PSS

So I’ve done extensive researching into both and I’m still on the fence on which one to get. I was convinced that I was going to get the HPAs but not I’m torn. The HPA are a little more and are suppose to be more “daily” friendly since they are twin-tube vs Bilstein’s monoshock design. I’ve read...
  3. hbrown0509

WTB: Golf R rear calipers and carriers

As title states. Looking for a pair of the mk5/6 golf R rear calipers and carriers. Doesn’t matter if they are black or blue (no pun intended). Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. hbrown0509

FS: PTP Turbo Underhood shield

SOLD Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. hbrown0509

GTI trans mount brace bolt torque specs

Anyone know what the torque specs of these bolts would be? Also would be great if someone knew the part numbers to these bolts if need to be replaced. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. hbrown0509

AWE Tuning Diamond Black exhaust tips

FS: Bought these in BNIB condition from a forum member. They are good for any exhausts 2 1/4” in diameter. Will include new exhaust clamps with them as one broke trying to cinch it down on the exhaust. Changed my mind on them. Were only on the car for test fitment. They have also been coated...
  7. hbrown0509

FS: Racingline VWR Engine and Trans mount

SOLD Genuine, gently used set of these mounts. Bought off another member that had approx 5k miles on them. In great shape just minor blemishes from it being on his car. I just installed the engine mount and was on the car for a couple hundred miles to test. Went back to 034 SD mount. Parting...
  8. hbrown0509

Feeler: FS BNIB IE Catch can kit

Never used, just opened to inspect contents. Thinking of going different direction and my loss your gain. Integrated Engineering has amazing quality in their products. Looking for $425 shipped. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. hbrown0509

Rear interior creaking and squeaks

Looking for feedback on how people have resolved these annoying creaks and squeaks. Has been there for some time after the Unibrace UB and RB installed along with a 24mm H&R rear sway bar. When I put in the Tyrolsport stage 1 brace, it helped but wasn’t fully gone. Recently I had a set of VWR...
  10. hbrown0509

WTB: PTP Turbo firewall heatshield

They no longer make these for the Mk5/Mk6 GTI and was wondering if anyone has one they were parting with? Should have jumped on these when I had the chance...oh well. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. hbrown0509

FS: Gently used Unitronic intake and used Integrated Engineering Catch Can kit.

BOTH ITEMS SOLD Integrated Engineering catch can kit is SOLD! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. hbrown0509

FS: Unitronic intake (FRONT PORTION ONLY)

SOLD As title states, this is the front portion only. Meaning the filter, the heat shield, and the elbow. I bought this used so unsure of miles on it. I cleaned the filter before I installed it. Wasn’t on the car for long. The filter is in good shape. It’s missing the plastic bracket that...
  13. hbrown0509

APR Catch Can kit

14. hbrown0509

WTB: MAP sensor

As title states. Looking for a gently used OEM MAP sensor for stock turbo. Obviously none with no know issues. Shoot me offers. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. hbrown0509

Unbranded LED tails

Going to be moving into a house and looking at getting rid of stuff. These were bought used off a member and have been tested with all LEDs working. Never really used them as there was a big bug on the driver side inner light. Did a noob mistake trying to take off the face plate and messed it...
  16. hbrown0509

FS: 034MS Adjustable Aurora rear end links with new SS spacers

17. hbrown0509

FS: Ross Tech HEX-CAN

SOLD FOR $150 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. hbrown0509

SuperPro control arms

So, I have a couple questions regarding them. I've had them installed since February and recently had VWR springs installed on my stock struts and shocks with upgraded TT mounts and new bearings. After about a week of the springs being installed, a loud squeak developed over bumps and uneven...
  19. hbrown0509

Vinyl car wrap shop recommendations

Live in Naperville and wanting to get my roof and possibly hood vinyl wrapped because of paint damage from a tree dropping seeds. Tried polishing it out with different grades but no luck. Would prefer no more than an hour from me. Also. It's a CSG so any recommendations for color matching...