GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Irishbri

How many miles do you expect your GTI to last?

195k on Stage 1 tuned 2012 MT. Original except for two warrantied water pumps... Debating whether to do timing, or roll the dice...
  2. Irishbri

2013 GTI APR 2+ daily/show car 63.5k original owner

Beautiful car man! 1) Did you ever sort the "Mysterious power loss" that you wrote about back in 2017? 2) Updated miles and history since first listed? 2) What is your ask with everything listed and the BBS?
  3. Irishbri

dfd forum looks like an alt-right meetup

Speaking of asshattery, (on my part, not yours) I think you meant, "hear hear" ..... ;)
  4. Irishbri

Official GolfMK6 Haiku Thread

Irish visited this place still needs much more FAP he at DFD
  5. Irishbri

Would you let others drive your car?

I would let many of my DFD forum bros drive my car....
  6. Irishbri

The official stress thread

We had a tenant stop paying and squat in our house for 9 mos....fuq florida....full on conmen and thieves. ...
  7. Irishbri

Goodbye Golfmk6.com

8. Irishbri

Goodbye Golfmk6.com

Such hostile...such insult.... Well at least the "please" softened the blow.... Wait....Plac, is that you?
  9. Irishbri

Why did everyone get banned?

Damn, funny line. ....but i would remind, a short time ago, us undesirables were all up in here....no one seemed to be complaining... Again, then why was a good guy like FAP censored?? Zill called this banal, and I agree...C'mon Jay, I wasn't defending anyone but WAP...that was bullshit...
  10. Irishbri

Why did WAP get banned?

Best!
  11. Irishbri

Why did WAP get banned?

Da
  12. Irishbri

Why did WAP get banned?

IS
  13. Irishbri

Why did WAP get banned?

Greg
  14. Irishbri

So Dissappoint.... there is no reason why Dat forum doe and golfmk6.com can't coexist..... It was the combination of car talk and shenanigans that made this place so special......tech info, experienced opinions and lolz....all wrapped into one place....was a blast......then good people started...
  15. Irishbri

Oh...and be careful when encouraging friends to join you at DFD.....just ask FAP......oh wait.....
  16. Irishbri

Mah Frank is so right FAP makes everyplace better Bring back the old one
  17. Irishbri

Pole: Your Favorite Plac Vehicle?

Da fuq is Plac? [emoji592] [emoji594] [emoji595] [emoji592] [emoji594] [emoji595] [emoji592] [emoji594] [emoji595] [emoji592] [emoji594] [emoji595] [emoji592] [emoji594] [emoji595] [emoji592] [emoji594] Oh yeah, dat guy.....
  18. Irishbri

Bless you Gregster dude You know not what you do friend five seven five brah.....
  19. Irishbri

Why did bender get banned?

Issac Asimov is rolling over in his grave....