GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. sterkrazzy

Dash cam idiots

Let's see some idiots and jackasses. I'll start with this one from this morning. Watch the jeep to the right as I'm coming to a stop.
  2. sterkrazzy

OEM Low Line Golf Grill (SWFL)

$150, not shipping, located in SWFL
  3. sterkrazzy

Custom Rear Diffuser for mk6 GTI (SWFL)

It's powdercoated black. You will need to source your own bolts and nuts to secure it to the rear valence. Just get some stainless hardware from lowes/home depot and you'll be good. $100, not shipping, located in SWFL
  4. sterkrazzy

SOLD Depo Euro LED Cherry Tail Lights (SWFL)

They gone.
  5. sterkrazzy

Stage 2 Tyrol Sport Hatchbrace - Aluminum (SWFL)

$350 - Not sure this is something I'll be shipping. I'm located in SWFL.
  6. sterkrazzy

Custom Rear Seat Delete (SWFL)

Made by me 3 or 4 years ago. Everything has held up well except the carpet might need to be reglued. I'll also supply a roll a carpet so you can recover it. $100 with the extra carpet included, definitely not shipping this one. I'm willing to drive maybe about an hour from Fort Myers, but...
  7. sterkrazzy

FS: Unmarried Cobb AP v3

SOLD Looks like I only have the black face plate, the silver face is missing. No mount included either. $415 shipped as long as it's in the 48 states
  8. sterkrazzy

WTB CSG Fuel Cap Door

Dunno what's going on with mine but it looks like crap. Figured I'd try and buy a used one first, before I get mine repainted. It needs to be Carbon Steel Gray. Let me know if you have one for sale.
  9. sterkrazzy

GTI to OEM Golf R Bumper Conversion - Parts List & Tips

I've just recently done this and I didn't see any list like this that existed. It would have saved me a huge headache knowing exactly everything that I needed. 5K0807217CNGRU - Bumper Cover 5K0955110GGRU - Headlight washer cover 5K0955109GGRU - Headlight washer cover 5K0853671J041 - Center...
  10. sterkrazzy

What are some shift boot options?

My boot looks like crap after putting several different shift knobs in the car over the last few years. I've started looking around and it looks like an OEM replacement comes with the trim, the boot, and a shift knob for about $150 I think. All I need is the boot, and maybe the trim, so I'm sure...
  11. sterkrazzy

Rear Seat Delete

I've been posting pictures here and there about my progress on the rear seat delete I've been making. Today I finished it and I'm really happy with how it came out. I have to say I've never done anything like this, and it could definitely have been done better. The bottom side of it isn't...
  12. sterkrazzy

Tell me to buy PSS again

It's about time to replace the PSS I'm running now and everybody has rebates going on, so I figure now is the time to buy. I've already been thinking about this for a couple weeks now and I can't decide wtf to buy though. PSS are obviously a top choice, but I've also been considering...
  13. sterkrazzy

First episode of Grand Tour is up a day early

Woooooot
  14. sterkrazzy

Bought eds reps headlights, installed morimo 5500k hids, flickering when engine on

So I installed some eds reps this weekend and yesterday I got the HIDs so I put those in last night. When I was sitting in the driveway they worked fine, but I never started the engine. Then this morning on my way to work I saw the HIDs flickering a ton in the reflection of someones bumper, so...
  15. sterkrazzy

Someone tell me I'm doing this right lol (HID kit install)

First time I've had HIDs. I just want to make sure I've got all the wires in the right places. I'm really just stumped about the wire that's on the left. I don't see how it fits anywhere?
  16. sterkrazzy

What the hell is going on with my idle?

Drove to work this morning and had no issues. On the way home I notice this really weird idle. It's all over the place and when the revs actually are at the correct spot it feels like the car is about to stall unless I give it some gas, but it just keeps on puttering anyway. In the video the...
  17. sterkrazzy

I've never been able to make my valance/skirts/trim look good. What works?

Is there anything that'll darken them up a bit or make it look a little shinier? My biggest problem is really just where I tapped the valance with a buffer in a couple spots and I can't get the wax out. I've tried a few things, but once it dries up you can see the wax again.