GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. ebuuz

Any Track Rats Still Active?

My stock IHI turbo is really taking a crap on me - but enjoy some wet laps around California’s benchmark time attack track
  2. ebuuz

Blown motor, tensioner failure 2.0TSI 2012 GTI 93K miles What would you do?

This is great stuff. Thanks for the continued updates
  3. ebuuz

GTI (K04) Fuelling Issue? Advice Wanted, Datalogs Inside.

I’ve had my fuel pressure sensor go bad causing weird fuel rail pressures and the car acting quite strange (but was mainly at idle and upon deceleration) - it’s relatively cheap and easy to change - might be worth a shot
  4. ebuuz

Help TOP piping keeps coming off

I have a neuspeed FMIC intercooler and kept popping off at the track occasionally. Someone told me to try hairspray. I put some hairspray inside the silicone tube and on the metal adaptor and the pipe hasn’t come off in a couple years. Dunno if sketch for engine or not but it worked for me
  5. ebuuz

Just some recent footage because who doesn’t love mk6 content. We need more on here!
  6. ebuuz

Just an update on my Federal RS-PROs - they held up well for a cheap tire but didn’t take too kindly to my stock camber setup.
  7. ebuuz

WTB: eurojet high flow catalytic converter

Long shot but I recently got a eurojet turboback that has the test pipe - if anyone has the high flow cat section laying around and wants to sell please let me know. Getting too old to deal with stinky fumes
  8. ebuuz

Some s2000 and BMW chasing action at Buttonwillow. I definitely miss my Falken RT660’s - those were confidence giving tires. Currently running on some Federal RS-PROs which feel kinda ehh but good enough given the cheap price. My car is rubbing the fender like crazy due to heavy weight in...
  9. ebuuz

Clutch will not disengage

How confident are you that you installed the clutch disk in the proper orientation? if it’s backwards, it won’t go into gear. So sorry if you have to pull the tranny a second time..but it’s possible. Good luck
  10. ebuuz

Carbon Cleaning in North County San Diego?

If you don’t find anything down there - check out metric auto sport in Huntington Beach before you go to AU. Brian is a cool dude
  11. ebuuz

Hope you guys are still going strong gang. This was the 4th day on my falken rt660 - they’ve held up pretty well so far. They definitely do not like heat as they start melting but overall they are a fast tire.
  12. ebuuz

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

feeler: 034 motorsport street density engine and tranny mount - 60 durometer rubber - has about 50k on them - $100 obo
  13. ebuuz

Headliner DIY pics

the measurements were a bit extra in case. The headliner itself is about 70x44 inches. I just got extra in case I messed up :) - the material itself from I ordered is a bit more feltier and less smooth. Some ppl recommend more stretchy fabric to prevent wrinkles - this one wasn’t too stretchy...
  14. ebuuz

Headliner DIY pics

More pics. The trim at the rear near the trunk hatch was a bit of a pain to remove. But you can do it!
  15. ebuuz

Headliner DIY pics

This isn’t a how to guide - there’s enough info on the forums and YouTube now to figure it out if you’re feeling motivated enough. I am just posting this to motivate people to take this on if you’re annoyed at this problem. I cut off my headliner and ran without one for about six months before...
  16. ebuuz

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

I sold my turboback exhaust a couple years ago.. been back on stock for awhile WTB aftermarket catback exhaust from anyone in the Bay Area that's got one laying around they may want to exchange for some cash - let me know what you got
  17. ebuuz

From orange county but currently living in Norcal.. will be running all the tracks up here for some time... I'll be at Sonoma next Saturday (2/5)
  18. ebuuz

for awhile I just left it in the middle - so 5 clicks from full soft in front and rear... right now I think i'm running +7 front and +8 rear.. pretty bouncy when I'm commuting on the freeway some times. Which camber plates do you have? Thanks for the tip for RT660 running wide.. Too late now...
  19. ebuuz

Currently on AST 4100 coilovers (350lb front/250lb rear - prob too soft but that's what they came with), and a whiteline rear sway bar on medium. My ride height is probably a bit too low because I'm rubbing quite a bit on the fronts on hard corners. For alignment I ran zero toe in the rear for...
  20. ebuuz

Time for some new tires mk6 fam... I got some Falken RT660's waiting to be mounted. My Hawk HPS 5.0 rear brake pads have lasted 5 years somehow - but it's finally time to replace em.. Will probably see what the lead time on some Carbotech XP8 for rears are as I've been running XP10 on the...