GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

High idle vacuum reading

Bumping this as this issue is driving me insane.
  2. G

High idle vacuum reading

Anybody have any other suggestions? Checked all hoses, not finding anything. Cleared codes, and they have yet to return. Will be pulling the intake off later today to check for any blockage. Ive read block 032 via VCDS can be helpful in determining if the car has a boost leak, is this accurate...
  3. G

High idle vacuum reading

Thanks for the info.. I have made sure everything is nice and snug, but will reverify.
  4. G

High idle vacuum reading

Took it for a drive and logged some boost. Can anybody help interpret. Actual boost is the red line Specified is the green. Thanks,
  5. G

High idle vacuum reading

Was replaced with this exact one below https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine...nifold-equivalent-to-06j133201bd/06j133201bh/
  6. G

High idle vacuum reading

This is concerning as the manifold was replaced last year, with the latest revision. Is there a possibility that something else could have thrown the code or am I SOL and will need to replace it yet again? Was replaced with this exact one below...
  7. G

High idle vacuum reading

Scanned car, code came back as below 2 Faults Found: 008801 - Boost Pressure Control Valve (N249) P2261 - 000 - Mechanical Malfunction - Intermittent Freeze Frame: Fault Status: 00100000 Fault Priority: 0...
  8. G

(2010 Gti) P2196 and P2096 o2 sensor too rich / too lean

Noticing any vacuum issues during idle? I’m having similar issues, will be scanning car for codes today.
  9. G

WTB Catback.

TTT
  10. G

High idle vacuum reading

I replaced it all last year. I had a bad intake manifold, so did carbon cleaning at the same time with new spark plugs and coils. All was dandy afterwards until a few days ago :(.
  11. G

WTB: Aftermarket catback for GTI

Still available?
  12. G

APR Cast Downpipe MK6 GTI 8P A3 FWD

Still available?
  13. G

High idle vacuum reading

Not exhaust possibly?
  14. G

High idle vacuum reading

Scouring endless posts, followed some simple tests to check if I could find the source. Not PCV, replaced it with a spare I had. Could be DV, although I have a GFB DV, so unlikely. Haven’t noticed any immediate leaks. I guess boost leak test is next? Any body know a good easy DIY to test for...
  15. G

High idle vacuum reading

172k and climbing. I did romp on it a bit the other day, and thinking that may have caused it. Letting it idle just allows it to settle at around 9.7 PSI. know how to begin to diagnose the root cause?
  16. G

High idle vacuum reading

Pretty rough, much louder than normal, possibly due to exhaust leak? RPM’s stable, Around 890 RPM according to the P3 gauge.
  17. G

High idle vacuum reading

When I’m coasting and off the gas it’s back to 19-21 normal range.