GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

High idle vacuum reading

Hello all, I have a P3 digital gauge, no Boost tap, plugged directly into the obd port. Vacuum during idle Usually reads between 19-21. However as of today idle is reading 9 PSI during idle. I know I have an exhaust leak, but this has been around for a month or two now. Just haven’t had a...
  2. G

High vacuum when car idle

Hello all, I have a P3 digital gauge, no Boost tap, plugged directly into the obd port. Vacuum during idle Usually reads between 19-21. However as of today idle is reading 9 PSI during idle. I know I have an exhaust leak, but this has been around for a month or two now. Just haven’t had a...
  3. G

WTB Catback.

Looking for aftermarket Catback. Thanks,
  4. G

FurtherPerformance re-flash ECU Cost.

anybody in the Minnesota area that had their car flashed by further performance in Minneapolis? I am almost certain my ECU reset itself, so now need to get my tune reflashed. Is there a cost associated with this? Or should the shop do it for little to no charge since I paid for the tune 3 years...
  5. G

Upper timing chain Gasket DIY

As the title states, Anybody have an upper timing chain DIY? I managed to loosen all 5 bolts including the 2 on the bottom, took forever with a 10mm wrench, however the oil dipstick tube is now in the way. I watched a Youtube video where the guy removed it without removing the oil stick tube...
  6. G

How to remove silly broken plastic connector

After many hours on google I have been unable to find a resolution. Backstory. Removing my intake manifold, got through the entire process with the exception of one darn silly sensor. It is the one located on the left hand side under the manifold. After attempting if for nearly an hour, and...
  7. G

Aftermarket CV axles

Looking for new CV axels as mine are near shot.. car has 160K and I think its due time. That and the clunking noise when turning the wheel. Not looking for OEM parts, due to mileage on the car, can anybody recommend any good aftermarket axels that are close to OEM without breaking the bank...
  8. G

WTB - CV axle

As the title states... Looking for mk6 gti CV axles. Both passages and driver side. If you have control arms and ball joints even better
  9. G

Bosch Fuel Injector Part number (0261500276)

Hi, In the process of swapping out a faulty manifold and doing some carbon cleaning, figured was this far in so would do the fuel injectors too. Bought injectors off of a forum member a while back. Upon inspecting them before installation, I noticed the part number as mentioned above...
  10. G

Need help replacing fuel Injectors

I am planning on doing the intake manifold as I am getting the P2015 CEL on the car. While I am at it I plan on doing some carbon cleaning and replacing the fuel injectors (car in nearing the 150k mark). I purchased this kit here from a member on the forums. Upon doing some research It looks...
  11. G

WTB - bolt on suspension setup

As the title says. I’m looking for a bolt on suspension setup for. 2012 Mk6 Gti. Something that I won’t have to take a lot of time or money to get running. I’m open to anything including stock setups. Thanks, Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. G

Terrible gas mileage

I apologize for the vagueness of the question but unfortunately this is my predicament. Been driving around for several months with the P2015 intake manifold code without issues. The other day when driving I got an “oil pressure engine speed max 4000 rpm” error on the dash. Pulled over...
  13. G

Terrible gas mileage

I apologize for the vagueness of the question but unfortunately this is my predicament. Been driving around for several months with the P2015 intake manifold code without issues. The other day when driving I got an “oil pressure engine speed max 4000 rpm” error on the dash. Pulled over...
  14. G

Will these fit my GTI

Looking at replacing rotors and pads on my mk6 GTI! Does anybody know if this will fit the rear? Some websites show its compatible, others say no! Please help. This is the part. https://www.summitracing.com/parts/ebc-s4kr1107
  15. G

WTB k04

As the title states, I am looking to purchase a k04 from my gti, let me know if you have something for sale. thanks,
  16. G

Gti rattle

Hey guys, So as of recent my Gti has started rattling every time I come off of the throttle. Upon searching the forums, it seemed to have been a waste-gate rattle as the sound was identical. Today I installed the clip and took it out for a drive. Alas to my disappointment, the rattle is still...
  17. G

235/40/18 +35 on GTI

Sorry of this has been posted already. Got a buddy with a set of vmr V710 that he's selling at a heck of a deal. Want to see if the setup will fit on my car. I am stock ride height. The tire + rim is as follows. 235/40/18 Tire 18x8.5 +35 Rim Thanks,
  18. G

looking for downpipe

Looking a Downpipe at a reasonable price. Let me know what you have Thanks,
  19. G

Mate a 3inch DP to stock cat-back

Ok, so I know this has probably been mentioned multiple times, but im looking to mate a 3inch Ultimate Racing Down pipe to the stock Cat-back. I would prefer not to weld or modify the existing cat-back. Contacted UR and they quoted me $50 for the slip adapter that attaches the two, anybody on...
  20. G

WTB Full Turbobak

looking to purchase a full turbo back for my MK6 GTI. It is a CCTA 2011. Open to what you have. Anybody with a reasonable priced setup let me know. Thanks,