GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

FS: AWE Catback Exhaust NYC/NJ

For Sale: AWE Tuning Catback Exhaust (silver polished tips) - About 4,500 miles on it. - In great condition, no issues, No rubbing, droning, or weird rattles. Fitment is absolutely perfect. - Reason 4 Selling: Sold my car and parted it out - Please text (2604374822) or PM me with offers - would...
  2. J

FS: Whispbar NYC (4 door mk6 gti fit kit) $175obo

For Sale Whispbar and Fit Kit for a 4-door Mk6. Condition: Good and working condition Includes all keys tools and parts to perfectly fit mk6 4door gti. Price: $175 OBO Call/Text 260-437-4822 local pickup - Lower Manhattan but willing to meet up
  3. J

FS: VW OEM Serrons NYC/NJ

For Sale: OEM VW Serron Wheels SPECS: 18x7.5" and have 51mm of offset in the 5x112 bolt pattern Tires: Falken Eurowinter 225/40/18 Condition:Wheels 8/10 Tires 7.5/10 Price: 500 OBO Call/text with offers (260-437-4822)
  4. J

FS: 2012 VW GTI Autobahn DSG (NYC)

SOLD Please email me at Jonrogers260@gmail.com w/ offers, questions or picture requests. I'm selling my 2012 GTI. Car is in like-new condition and has been meticulously maintained. I purchased the car in February 2016 Certified Pre-Owned from the Speedcraft VW in Rhode Island. It still has 1...
  5. J

FS: Yakima Load Warrior Basket

FS: YAKIMA LOAD WARRIOR Basket. Price: $175 Location: Manhattan, NY but willing to meetup in N. NJ or LI PM me w/ offers or text 260.437.4822 In perfect working condition and no damage. Fits pretty much every crossbar setup. I'm currently running it with some whispbars. Here's a couple...
  6. J

WTB: Vent Boost Gauge & Tap

As the title states: WTB: Vent Boost Gauge & Tap. Preferably the ECS, APR or AWE setup. PM me if you have one for sale.
  7. J

BIG OEM SALE

FS: Rules: Everything is best offer. (Just trying to clear out my apartment/trunk) Paypal only Buyers Pay Shipping (10014) Local pick-up preferred PM with offers Parts from 2012 GTI OEM K03 OEM IC (40k) OEM Tail Lights OEM Intake OEM Full Front Brakes OEM DP OEM CBE
  8. J

WTB: Neuspeed, APR, S3 Intercooler w/tubing.

Message me if you have anything for sale or text me 2604374822. Thanks
  9. J

Ebay S3 Intercooler

Anybody know anything about these or ordered one? is this an actual s3 intercooler? http://www.ebay.com/itm/152054667973?item=152054667973&viewitem=&vxp=mtr I asked the seller if it was an oem s3 intercooler and there response was: "Manufacturer part# 1K0145803P Yes OEM S3 intercooler"...
  10. J

NYC Fender Rolling

Anyone know of a good shop or guy to roll my from fenders? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm located in lower Manhattan.
  11. J

Awe Turboback Install Problem

Hey guys Last thursday I dropped my 2012 Gti off at Minhs Auto Care in Brooklyn to have an AWE Turboback exhaust installed and be flashed to stage 2. When I arrived to pick up my car friday evening they said they had to use and sleeve on the catback section to link two of the parts because the...
  12. J

Help: What kind of catback exhaust is this?

I purchased a 2012 GTI this past weekend and the previous owner had an aftermarket exhaust that he threw in with the car. There are no logos/branding on the exhaust anywhere. I've done a little bit of research and think it might be a godspeed but I'm not certain. Tips are 4 Inches. Any help...