1. A

OEM parts

More pics
  2. A

OEM parts

More pics
  3. A

OEM parts

Oem parts for sale!!! (Some aftermarket) Looking to get rid of everything ASAP Came off my 2013 GTI (CBFA) Prices are OBO Would like to have thing picked up but can ship at buyers expense Located in Virginia Oem throttle pipe (tabs broke but have been fixed and rein-enforced) $30 Oem pressure...
  4. A

FS: CTS K04 Turbo Kit & TOP BNIB

let me know if Ruka123 doesn't buy it
  5. A

Build your own RSR clutch kit - Parts list

RSR clutch update: Whats up fellas, got my clutch installed a few weeks back. Put about 500 miles on since and I am very pleased to say the least. The first few days the pedal was super stiff and engaged instantly. Almost stalled my car a couple times lol. Now the pedal feels almost stock. Not...
  6. A

WTB - GTI rear diffuser (preferably maxton design)

Just as the title states
  7. A

FS: Maxton Design MK6 Golf R Rear Diffuser

damn it, i got excited until i realized its for an R
  8. A

Also, my plan was to keep the stock clutch until it goes out. However the guy at stratified said if i just drive hard with the new tune until my clutch starts slipping i risk ruining the flywheel which may need to then be resurfaced. My first time hearing that. So i guess its best to just...
  9. A

Thats right thanks for the corrections, i tried to list them from off the top of my head instead actually checking. I thought the disk was from the TTRS as well. Interesting, well i ordered the sachs that is listed on the 1st page of this forum so we good.
  10. A

Hey guys so i wanna make sure i got everything prepared for my clutch change -keeping stock DMFW -TTRS disk with screws -TTRS pressure plate with screws -Replacing oem RMS with iabed -3 liters tranny fluid Am i missing anything NEEDED for the clutch job? I'll have to open the guide holes on...
  11. A

MK6 - GTI Factory Clutch and Flywheel Combo - USED

can you send me pics of your flywheel? 540-209-5206
  12. A

So you didn't bother with the iabed RMS, you just got a new OEM one? Or you didn't change it at all? You kept the stock bleeder as well? Or replaced that with an OEM one?
  13. A

Do you know if it matters whether or not i have a cbfa or a ccta concerning the rear main seal?
  14. A

Gotcha. I really appreciate you giving me the informative answers my friend. Its guys like you that keep these forums on point so i applaud you for that.
  15. A

wow like i said my first time hearing this. Is this a common thing that mk6 drivers are doing/have done when changing the clutch? Because i felt like i would have heard or read about it. Is the rear seal one of those things that once you take it off to do the tranny work it never goes back on...
  16. A

awesome to hear! Whats the purpose of the rear mainseal and clutch bleeder? My first time ever hearing about that.
  17. A

Yea i agree, i went ahead and ordered it. The Honey extension saved me $22 so it ended up being 444 to my door. Can't complain. Now gotta sell the extra disc and TOB lol
  18. A

someone mentioned that the FCP one is not a legit sachs kit or something. Know anything about that?
  19. A

Cheapest place to get the pressure plate? Best ive found is 410+25 core charge+ 35 shipping so 470 total
  20. A

ATL Part out ................ you must check this out!

Pm'd you! Interested in the throttle pipe