GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. webbry4

WTB: CSG Rear bumper GTI or R

Looking to buy a rear bumper for a mk6 GTI or R painted Carbon Steel Grey. Willing to pay shipping costs let me know Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. webbry4

WTB: OEM Mudflaps

Looking for a set of oem mudflaps or preferably all 4. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. webbry4

Part out feeler

I am considering selling my mods to fund a 65 beetle project. Everything is still on the car as of now but if I decide to sell I will take it off and ship ASAP. What I have: Integrated engineering cold air intake about 6k miles $275 plus shipping Integrated engineering catted downpipe 4K...
  4. webbry4

WTT: VMR V718

I have 18x8.5 et 45 vmr v718 in hyper silver I want to trade for oem serrons will also consider Lagunas in good condition. Local only Utah. Excuse the dirty wheels. Open to other offers as well. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. webbry4

WTB: Rotiform BLQ or SPF

Want to buy rotiform blq or spf in silver 18 inch only. Considering 45 or 35 offset depending on width. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. webbry4

WTB: Flush Kit

Looking for a set of spacers or a flush kit for stock wheels. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. webbry4

2012 GTI Autobahn PZEV

Up for sale is my 2012 GTI in great condition 71k miles always serviced at dealer. Here is a link https://www.ksl.com/auto/listing/3920325
  8. webbry4

Feeler: 18" OEM Audi Peelers

I have a set of OEM Audi peelers 18 inch in perfect condition. Text me at 801-317-7180 for pictures. Asking. $750 OBO willing to ship at buyers expense
  9. webbry4

Wtt: USP Motorsports intake

I have a used usp intake with about 10k miles on it for sale or trade. Willing to put cash on my end for the right trade. Don't want the carbon fiber so looking for a different intake preferably integrated engineering. There is a small smudge on the back side of intake. $175 plus shipping if...
  10. webbry4

Led del out after rear fog

Had a guy code my rear fog in with Euro switch and now my right drl is out I have the led drls Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. webbry4

Playstation VR

Basically new condition Playstation VR bundle with headset, camera, 2 move controllers, 2 games, and a gold headset. Asking $485 OBO plus shipping. PM me for photos.
  12. webbry4

Vagcom Utah

Need vagcom in Utah preferably Ogden aread Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. webbry4

FS: Oem serron wheels

These are in decent condition one is 9/10 the rest are probably 6.5/10 I have been using them as my winter wheels $300 obo plus shipping
  14. webbry4

Fog lights pushed in

Hey so I've had this car for a couple months now and another gti owner pointed out to me that my fogs aren't flush anybody know how to fix this? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. webbry4

Aura pro bass shakers

They are 50w each. These are brand new never installed. For those of you that don't know what they are they're commonly used to create the feeling of bass in home theaters but they also work awesome in cars. I had a set of these installed in my jeep and it's awesome way to have bass without...
  16. webbry4

Boxster brakes on gti

Anybody know any brackets for the boxster brake setups other than apikol that are cheaper they are asking way to much for just a simple bracket
  17. webbry4

Red gti on headrest

I saw this on the forums from some guy but can't get a response on how he did it. Anybody have ideas on how to achieve this? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. webbry4

WTB: 1 Serron wheel

Looking to buy 1 sermon wheel with or without tire
  19. webbry4

Need help with install of lowering springs/shocks in Utah

Need help installing these. dont want to pay a shop to do it for ridiculous price. Will pay some for labor.
  20. webbry4

WTB: OEM Detroits

Want to buy or trade for your Detroits. I have serrons with some curb rash.