GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

FS : Rotiform IND-Ts - 18x8.5 in limited release finish

Finally decided to change up wheels on my GTI so putting the Rotiforms up for sale. 18 x 8.5 ET35 5x112 66.6CB but have rings that ill include if your hub is 57.1 - Wheels are finished in what is becoming the increasingly hard to find Black Machined DDT finish that I was surprised to learn...
  2. C

FS : TTRS Brake Kit

SOLD Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. C

Need Advice - Engine wiring harness replacement

So my car recently started having electrical issues. After not being able to fix it myself, I took it to the dealer. They confirmed there were shorts in the main engine wiring harness and it would need to be replaced. Dealer quoted me around $1500, which seems high to me price wise, but also...
  4. C

Weird Engine/Electrical issues - Need Opinions/Suggestions

Car just developed very weird issues so I figured I’d post to see what you guys think. StageII Gti, full bolt ons In short, about a month or so ago car didn’t start and had to jump it. Took it to autozone and battery and alternator passed and also checked myself. Even though it passed, I had a...
  5. C

FS : OEM Dark Cherry LED Tailights - INNERS ONLY

Finally getting the time to start selling a bunch of parts that have been sitting in my basement. FS is a set of Inner LED Tailights - OEM Dark Cherry w/ Rear Fog Will post pictures of them when I get home from work today. Price : $225 obo Buyer pays shipping Will also be making...
  6. C

FS : 2012 VW Eos - Hardtop Convertible

Figured I'd post this here as well. 2012 VW Eos Hardtop Convertible Tan Leather with Nav Selling this car for my 63 year old mother as I’m the car guy in the family and she knows nothing about them. Car is a 2012 with currently 46845 miles. Excellent condition, accident free with a clean...
  7. C

FS/FT Feeler : TTRS Brake Kit

Hate to do this, but possibly looking to sell the TT-RS Brake Kit that I have. Got it last year and was planning on putting it on once winter was over and I put my summer wheels on, but just recently my wife and I had our first kid so reluctantly thinking about selling it now, as I have no free...
  8. C

FS: Practically New Winter Wheel/Tire Set

For sale I have a practically new set of 16" Steelies with Goodyear UltraGrip Winter Tires. I bought my TDi 2 months before Dieselgate broke, and bought this set of winter wheels 2 weeks before the scandal broke. (Just my luck..) I used the winter set for only that first winter (less than 3...
  9. C

Mk6 TDi - Buy-back Small Part Out

Will be selling my 2012 TDi back to VW prob by Dec. Just purchased a 2013 mk6 GTI to replace my TDi, so I guess its time to get rid of some of the parts I have for it that I wont need. 1. Depo Dark Cherry LED Tails w/o fog - $285 Shipped - Purchased brand new from OnePerfectDose. - Less than...