GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

ARM Motorsports front mount mk6

I had ordered this when i still had my gti and it was backordered. Forgot about it till I gotta shipping notification. So I have a brand new in the box front mount kit from arm. Silver in color. I have no pics because I’m not opening the box. Will ship free to the lower 48 or local pick up close...
  2. J

Cobb v3. Ecs intake. eBay exhaust

Cobb v3. Unmarried. Have the v3. Cable. Mount. Original box and faceplates and zipper pouch. $550 Ecs luft technik intake. Same as pictures but mine has wrinkle black pipes. $275 Full eBay exhaust. Catless downpipe and carjack with one resonator. 200$ All parts were on the vehicle since...
  3. J

WTB OEM Watkins Glen WHEELS MD/VA/PA/WV

Im really only looking for 2 watkins glens wheels. to replace 2 bent ones i have. I believe theres a silver version and a gunmetal-ish version. Mine are the gunmetal ish. Or of anyone from the MD area can give me a place that fixes bent wheels.
  4. J

More rev hang after mods?

Has anyone else experienced more rev hang after doing mods? I’m running stratified via Cobb. Had had a stock intake for a day. Never went over 4psi just because I didn’t have the intake on yet. Not i have the intake on and it feels like there is more rev hang. I monitor my injection time on my...
  5. J

Which outlet pipes for IHI and ko4.

Currently stock turbo. Adding all the bolt on parts to be able to upgrade to k04 in the future. Clutch, full exhaust, intake, front mount and intercooler pipes. Im wondering what throttle body inlet pipe, and what turbo outlet pipe will work on the IHI and the k04. If any. Ive been checking out...
  6. J

Autotech Composite Intake mk6,mk5 gti.

Heres the link to the original item. The filter has been on my car for 3k miles. Trading my car in so its going back to stock. Autotech sells these for $150 plus #40 shipping. So i would like to sell mine for $150 with shipping being included to the 48 states...
  7. J

Feeler: Cobb V3 for mk6 gti. with stratified tune

selling my Cobb V3. has been used for two months. Has all the free ots maps on it. Also has a stratified tune for a 6MT with downpipe and intake. It is also the low torque tune since i still had the stock clutch. Looking for $550for the v3 with the tune on it. Engine was a CBFA, catless...
  8. J

ATTN Cobb Owners, Who has actually used Launch control and Burnout mode

Who all has actually used these features for their intended purpose? How was your experience? And, What were your mods? clutch? axles? mounts? tires?
  9. J

Arm Motorsports Catted downpipes and FMIC Kits.

Fellow MK6 owners. Ive received a code to give to those looking to purchase either the Catted downpipe, or the FMIC Kit. This code will get you 10% off your purchase. If you were looking into getting a downpipe and FMIC this is your chance. Advertised gains of upto 20hp and 30 ft lbs. Without...
  10. J

Is this a stretch bolt?

I installed a hitch a few months ago and used the old bolts and have not had issues. I couldn't find anywhere online if they were stretch bolts. I'm not wanting to take off the hitch for the winter time. And wondering is these are stretch bolts. Those holts are on the backside of the rear...
  11. J

Though for tune devs and rev hang.

I was driving back to work from lunch today and had a thought and wondered if it was a possible or plausible thing for tuning devs. I know the ECU in these cars are extremely smart and have different "maps" depending on condition. And we all know about the god awful rev hang in the 6mt. When the...
  12. J

Lower boost pressure after intake install

I just installed a cold air intake on my cbfa. Running 93 octane Cobb stage 1 ots map. Before I was getting 18psi according to the Cobb gauge. Now it sits around 14. I don't feel any loss in power. But, would an intake cause anything like that?
  13. J

Do you slow down with brakes only? With brakes and clutch? or just clutch.

As states. feel free to explain your reasoning. EDIT:For street use.
  14. J

Going F23T, questions. Valve spring weakness

Has the weak valvetrain issue been fixed in the gen 2 tsi? From what ive read it affected gen 1 CC's and Gli's. If i go k04 of f23t, will i have issues with the exhaust valves causing misfires on top end, or do i still need to check my springs to make sure theyre color coded for the good springs
  15. J

Just read DINAN aquired APR

Will this affect anything with the APR side of things like tunes and parts? Or will all operate at normal?
  16. J

Cobb AP, Throttle Lag

I tried searching a little bit but couldnt find any concrete answers. I am awaiting my Cobb AP in the mail to flash my 13 gti. I know many others have complained about the throttle "lag" associated with these cars. And there are some tunes that have said to have gotten rid of it. Are there any...
  17. J

Wtb mk6 gig Cobb v3.

Wtb Cobb v3 mk6 gti. Pm me if you have one for sale
  18. J

Towing in a 6MT 13 Gti

I have a 2013 base 2 door Gti. 6MT. Im moving from maryland to colorado in a few months and to save a good bit of coin i wanted to install a hitch and tow a 4'x8' uhaul trailer. Im not taking much with me. Bed, 2 pedal bikes, computer, clothes and some wood working equipment. Maybe 500 pounds in...
  19. J

OEM VW Roof Rack and OEM Bike Carrier.

Im looking to sell my Roof rack and Bike carrier. Both were bought from the VW Dealer ship. Im not sure if 2 door and 4 door are different but these are form a 2 door gti. https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-volkswagen-audi-parts/roof-rack-base-bars/1k0071126/ thats the roof rack, according...
  20. J

ARM CATTED DOWNPIPE BELUGA CATBACK CTS INTAKE

Im looking to sell some parts i had on my vehicle. I have a: 3" catted ARM MOTORSPORTS Downpipe can be used with CBFA or CCTA. Beluga Racing Catback. CTS Cold Air Intake. Im located in Cumberland,MD Can travel depending on the distance or we can wor something out to meet up half way. Not...