GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. joeyfrost

2013 Stage 3 Hybrid Turbo/Methanol Injection For Sale

For Sale: "Charlotte" Modified 2013 Volkswagen Golf R Deep Black Pearl Price: $26,723 (Firm) Location: Northeast NJ Highlights: Very stable tune with plenty of daily power (The turbo is capable of more power as the file used is modest compared to the turbo's output capability but this was done...
  2. joeyfrost

Please follow on the Vortex forums or Instagram (joeyfrost / charlotte.mk6r)

Please follow on the Vortex forums or Instagram (joeyfrost / charlotte.mk6r)
  3. joeyfrost

The Official Instagram MK6 Picture Thread

srry for the super late response as i'm more on vortex now because of the tapatalk issue. no, afternoon pickup around 4pm ish. crazy shot, ilooked at my phone and was like holy crap that looks photoshopped! I took it on an iPhone 7plus
  4. joeyfrost

MK6 FORUM & TAPATALK

yea im in the vortex but don't use facebook which sucks. I use IG but its not built well for stuff like this. idk w.e. I guess
  5. joeyfrost

How to add this forum group to tapatalk?

looks like we cant anymore. sucks as I really enjoyed this forum but def don't use it as much as I used to anymore
  6. joeyfrost

Tapatalk not working with this URL

bump for this. I don't use mk6forums now anymore as its too cumbersome to sign in and follow things
  7. joeyfrost

MK6 FORUM & TAPATALK

Hey everyone, it's been awhile since I've been on this forum since its no longer supported on tapatalk. Any updates about this? I only use the vortex more now because with all the different forums I'm in outside of my VW stuff its really cumbersome to sign in on the desktop to use the MK6Forums...
  8. joeyfrost

Dude's R Build

I know this is an old post but curious what your symptoms were as I think my xfr case or gearbox may be shot.
  9. joeyfrost

MK6 FORUMS DOWN?

Gotcha thanks for the input I thought the site looked a bit different. Hopefully we get a plugin for Tapatalk otherwise itll be very difficult for me to use.
  10. joeyfrost

MK6 FORUMS DOWN?

Hey everyone, I have mutiple forum accounts all logged into Tapatalk. (mk6 forums, vwvortex, etc) All my others are working but not the mk6 forums for some odd reason. I don’t think its Tapatalk because all my other ones are working I think its the Mk6 Forums. I logged out and tried to log back...
  11. joeyfrost

WTB WINTER WHEELS

Hey everyone, winter approaching very fast and my previous seller fell through so I’m in need of a winter set of wheels/tires ASAP. Im located in Jersey City and willing to pick up. Message me...Thanks!
  12. joeyfrost

WTB WINTER WHEELS

Hey everyone, winter approaching very fast and my previous seller fell through so I’m in need of a winter set of wheels/tires ASAP. Im located in Jersey City and willing to pick up. Message me...Thanks!
  13. joeyfrost

Everyone selling their R?

Hello everyone, Not sure if its just me or not but I noticed a high amount of folks here in the forum and locally to me selling their MK6 Rs. Am I missing something? Is it the “age”, depreciation, newer golfs that are driving this? I’m heavily modded and curious if it is a time to think...
  14. joeyfrost

Eurodyne MK6 R Stage 2?

Hello everyone, I tried to sift through the very difficult info about Eurodynes maps. I’m getting a bit frustrated here and looking for some help. I had a stage 2+ Mk6 R. I flashed to eurodyne stage 2 as I thought I could benefit by tweaking some things based off other mods not included on...
  15. joeyfrost

HPFP SENSOR ISSUE MK6 GOLF R

Noticed some “fuel cut” issues, funky idle, and random hesitation. I found and fixed the issue. It happened to be the pressure sensor on the HPFP. QUICK BACKGROUND: I installed a aftermarket intake manifold and forgot to switch the pressure sensor and the drain valve located on the HPFP for...
  16. joeyfrost

MK6 R HPA INTAKE MANIFOLD

Hey everyone, Prior to my intake manifold swap, I had a very very clean engine bay which I’m a huge fan of...”cleanliness is next to godliness” lol but after the HPA manifold installed, my setup I had no longer works... curious if anyone has done anything to clean up the bay using an engine...
  17. joeyfrost

WTB SCCA RACE EQUIPMENT MK6 GOLF R

Hey everyone, I should have been more specific in the last post looking for wheels but I will elaborate as I will need other things as well. I’m looking to get my R on the track and for the event I’m looking into, I need a few things that possibly might be here.. Wanted items: Roll-cage...
  18. joeyfrost

Hey everyone, I should have been more specific in the last post looking for wheels but I will elaborate as I will need other things as well. I’m looking to get my R on the track and for the event I’m looking into, I need a few things that possibly might be here.. Wanted items: Roll-cage...
  19. joeyfrost

20. joeyfrost