GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. W

Fall Foliage Car Cruise (CT)

Missed it but when did you move to CT?
  2. W

CSB3: Why The Volkswagen GTI's Electric Transformation Is Ruffling Purists' Feathers

Yep my S4. My GLI was totaled so rolled the dice on this 2016 S4. 80k miles. Had a pretty solid CARFAX so feel good about it. At 60k previous owner went APR Stg 2(93) dual pulley, Ultracharger, APR cooler and TCU tune. Goes fast ;). Always had an AP so no map switching sucks. I have E85...
  3. W

CSB3: Why The Volkswagen GTI's Electric Transformation Is Ruffling Purists' Feathers

Not in the discord chat so what time Greater Boston area peeps meeting at Supercharged?
  4. W

Fall Foliage Car Cruise (CT)

I'm up for karting depending on meet time. I'll be working in Waterford til 6 so only 15 minutes away!
  5. W

Late on this but love Roburritos. Lived in Dallastown and hit it up all the time.
  6. W

Yep worked 10 hours for double time yesterday.
  7. W

Was gonna ask how the concert was. Saw them in DC in 2000. Oof 23 years ago.
  8. W

Have 3 pairs various level of cushion but love the wide toe box also.
  9. W

Review: Freaktune New Boston NH Cobb Pro Tuner

Glad you found a local tuner! Odd that Stratified wouldn't tune for E as I had 2010 GTI with K04 Stratified tuned for E30. I did have their aux fueling kit though. That may be the difference.
  10. W

Dogs

Here's our boy Bear. Almost 3 years old Golden. Loves the water
  11. W

Rebuilding a 2.0 TSI after timing failure *Skies the limit, no budget*

Yep. Working at commercial nukes since I got out in Chemistry and a brief stint in I&C.
  12. W

Rebuilding a 2.0 TSI after timing failure *Skies the limit, no budget*

Submarine Chief. Nuke or non-nuke? ELT here. Out since 2000.
  13. W

Great looking car that has lead me to a question. I'm new to Delaware and have a Mk 6 GTI...

Great looking car that has lead me to a question. I'm new to Delaware and have a Mk 6 GTI w/K04, Cobb catted down pipe and running aux fuel. I need to run smog. I know your car is smog exempt currently but how did you plan to pass smog with your current mods?
  14. W

Cobb Accessport Malfunction

I know you have uninstalled the AP but when flashing a new tune my car has ALWAYS made that noise after the flash but settles out.
  15. W

MKVI TCU Tune?

I'm running K04, E30 with aux fuel tune from Stratified with 034 TCU tune with no issues.
  16. W

Mk6 GTI Interior

Go Pats!
  17. W

2011 GTI (CBFA) Stock turbo back 11k miles

yep. I got 140 for mine.
  18. W

WTB: OEM CCTA Downpipe

Stratified K04 tune running spacers on O2 sensors. Yep it was loaded when i smogged and all sensors showed ready. All i had to do was put stock intake back on to pass. My stud was broken before install too. It sucked.
  19. W

WTB: OEM CCTA Downpipe

I don't have a downpipe for sale but I'm K04 and passed CA smog with Cobb catted downpipe. Obviously don't know your situation. Also when I installed my K04 the drivers side stud was broken. A local mom and pop garage got it out with a right angle drill for $400. Searched old threads and...