GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Looking for a Vagcom or VW tech in KY

Hey guys, having some issues with my mk6. Looking for someone with vagcom or VW tech to help with my car. Will be happy to throw you some money
  2. M

Overboost Condition

Hey guys, Been trying to solve this issue with little to no luck. Some background info: 2011 GTI, 120k Miles, 6spd, HPA K04 with Forge WG, CTS TOP, BSH Throttle Pipe, Wagner IC, Catted DP, Beluga Exhaust, IE Intake, CTS Catch Can, Red top Coils, 1 step colder plugs (decent amount of miles on...
  3. M

Neuspeed Powerpulley, Ksport Coilovers, Forge Twincooler, Golf R inercooler

Hi guys, have some left over parts for sale. Neuspeed Power pulley, include bolt but I lost the belt - 110 Ksport coilovers, rusty, unknown miles, ugly but functional - 300 Forge twintercooler. includes two sets of hoses Forge and cheap knock offs. Have horn relocation brackets and all...
  4. M

Forge Twincooler + Golf R install help

Hey guys, I recently purchased a Forge Twincooler and A golf R intercooler for my car. Got both of them for a fairly good price and decided to tackle the job this weekend. The problem I ran into is that the forge intercooler is designed to run with the OEM intercooler and its connectors...
  5. M

Car Won't Start After Wreck

Hi Guys, What would make a mk6 GTI not start after a wreck? Car was in a front end collision and I have already sold the motor. However, after the wreck it did not start and I just curious as to why. The Intercooler pipe right before the TB was damaged but all other piping was good...
  6. M

MK6 Part out - Aftermarket and OEM Parts

Hi guys have a few parts I'd like to get rid of. 6 speed trans - 300 plus shipping ECS Stage 3 BBK - 900 Shipped Pwrhaus DV Spacer - 30 shipped Forge DV - 100 shipped Ksport coilovers - 300 shipped RCD 510 - 150 shipped Stock k03 turbo - 50 plus shipping Cargo Cover - 75 shipped Clothe...
  7. M

K Sport Coilovers

They have around 20k-ish miles and are a bit rusty. Still in good condition. Asking 450 Shipped. Feel free to text me for pics or with any questions! 3304128770 Thanks! Moe
  8. M

2013 MK6 GTI Partout

Hi, If this is not allowed, I apologize and kindly delete. I have a totaled mk6 GTI. I am trying to part it out and get it out of my garage at this point. I need my garage space back for my other car. Car is carbon steel grey. I have sold the engine. The following items are available: ECS...
  9. M

SPM Engine and Trans Mount

I am selling both SPM Engine and Trans mounts. Both have roughly 20k miles and are in good condition. I can provide pics via text or email. Asking 225 OBO for both. Will separate if I have buyers for both. Thanks!
  10. M

2013 GTI Partout

Hi guys, I am parting out a totaled GTI. It was in a front end collision, so no good parts in the front. A few pieces on the front bumper survived but not much. Car is Carbon Steel Grey, 100k miles. Hatch - 50 Oem Tails - 25 each Doors - 50 Mirros - 50 Side Markers - 5 Please PM with...
  11. M

MK6 GTI Interior Part Out

Hi Guys, I am parting out the interior of a totaled 2013 GTI drivers edition. All prices are OBO, but please be reasonable. Prices do include paypal fees or shipping unless stated otherwise. I am parting out the entire car, so if you need anything else please shoot me a pm to keep the mods...
  12. M

ECS BBK and Ksport Coilovers

Hi, ECS BBK comes with Calipers, Pads, 2 Pc Rotors, Mounting Brackets and Brake Lines. Asking 1100 plus shipping and paypal fees. Ksport Coilovers have under 30k miles. Would like to get 550 plus shipping and paypal fees. I prefer calls or texts but I do frequently check my pms...
  13. M

6 SPD TRANS 100K MILES

Hi Guys, I have a 6 Spd trans out of a 2013 GTI. Has 100k miles and is in good working condition. The car was totaled after a front end collision and I am parting it out. I am asking 450 OBO for the trans. Buyer is responsible for shipping and paypal fees. shipping will probably be in 100-200...
  14. M

2013 2.0 TSI Engine CBFA 100k Miles

Hi guys, I have a 2013 2.0 Engine out of a mk6 GTI. GTI was totaled after a head on collision. The vehicle had 100k miles on it prior to the accident. Engine does not include Turbo, A/C compressor or Alternator. I am asking 2000 OBO. Buyer is responsible for shipping and paypal fees. I...
  15. M

1 Austin Wheel/Tire

Selling a single mk7 wheel. Was used as a full size spare for my mk6 gti. Has a tire that holds air and has good tread but its a used tire and I'm not sure if it's actually good or not. Asking 125 + shipping. Shoot me pm or text me at 3304128770 for pics. Thanks!
  16. M

4 Detroits with Tires, Will separate

I have 4 OEM Detroits for sale. 1 has some bad scratches. 1 tire is bald. Other wheels are in good condition with minimal damage. Asking 250 but open to all reasonable offers!! PM me or shoot me a text at 3304128770. Thanks!
  17. M

GFB DV+ and Forge DV

Hi guys, I have a GFB DV+ with under 10k miles, in the original packaging. Asking 95 Shipped. Also have a Forge DV. Shoot me a PM here or text me at 3304128770. Thanks guys!!