GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

Huge 8P A3 Big Turbo Partout

Yessir - will need some time to pull em both because the car is in another city, but hopefully can have those in hand sometime next week
  2. C

The engine is assembled but sitting on a stand in the shop. Zero miles on the new build - we never finished the fueling system to get it running. Ran out of time and money to finish the project :(
  3. C

Hey all, unfortunately for me our newly constructed home is almost ready to move into, and I need the funds out of my 8P A3 big turbo build for new home projects. The car has nearly every suspension upgrade available, the engine is fully built/assembled/sealed and ready to go into the car. The...
  4. C

Aquamist HSF4 Kit

Yessir, still available.
  5. C

Haldex/Traction Issues

What was the repair process / bill?
  6. C

Chance for a MFactory Rear LSD for Golf R/A3/TT

I'd be interested in a front/rear LSD combo for my 2009 A3 DSG Quattro with 02E transmission code!
  7. C

Aquamist HSF4 Kit

bumpj
  8. C

USP Stage 3 Aux Fuel Pump Kit

I recently got this kit in a package deal, but I'm going a different route with a single high-flow pump for my big turbo setup. This kit comes with everything needed to add a secondary in-tank pump, including the AEM pump and power wire harness, a custom bracket to mount the pump to your OEM...
  9. C

Aquamist HSF4 Kit

I bought this a couple months ago but decided to go a different direction with my water/meth. The previous owner had this installed on a big turbo Mk6 GTI, but I never got around to installing it in my car. Included parts: • HSF4 Controller and all wiring harnesses (these have been...
  10. C

FS: Used 034 Street Density Engine/Trans Mounts

I had these on my 2009 Audi A3 for about 6k miles, ended up swapping out to BFI Stage 1 for a stiffer feel and less engine movement since I am tracking my car now. The swap came at the expense of less comfort and more noise, but the stiffer mounts are more appropriate for my usage. These are in...
  11. C

Engine/Trans/Dogbone Mounts (Torque Solutions) & HPA Dogbone Puck Insert

I installed these mounts on my 2009 A3 Quattro about 8k miles ago. Really loved the improved response and feel of the car, but unfortunately my primary passenger doesn't care for the extra noise or vibrations. I switched back to stock mounts, and am selling this whole mount package for SUPER...