GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

Fs: OEM sway bar bolts brand new!

I ordered these a long time ago for engine mounts... it turns out, they sent the wrong part number and I just never sent them back. the part number is obviously in the picture, but for ease of searching, it’s N90596906 Asking 25.00 shipped. Buyer pays 3% PayPal fee.
  2. G

FS OEM red top coils with 25k on them.

These are just coils I had on my previous mk6, they have 20-25k on them. No issues. Just have been sitting in my toolbox. asking 40.00 shipped
  3. G

Why are Mini Coopers so expensive?

I admit, I have never test driven one, or been in one at all, but I was looking at pricing on upcoming models and the John works is almost 40k! Is it just a highly overpriced car or does the quality REALLY justify the cost?
  4. G

FS Turbosmart WGA for k04 BNIB!

Sold
  5. G

OEM low beam halogen bulb holders

I have the pair of these from my car left, have been kept inside and no issues. 30.00 shipped for the pair.
  6. G

Multiple items for part out

I took the plunge and picked up an mk7. I left most performance parts on the car, but I have a few stock items. Stock intercooler (no hoses) 120.00 shipped
  7. G

Saying goodbye to the mk6

And hello to this... It doesn't look like I'll be doing much of anything to this one. Perhaps a JB1 or JB4, but I'm tired of working on cars, so that would be the only thing. Anyway, it's been... interesting, but not really pleasant dealing with the mk6, so I'm hoping this 7.5 will be a...
  8. G

Parts list for straight intake?

Ok if it was Hyde or someone else, but I saw someone post a list of parts, filter size, etc. on a straight intake (such as the carbonio). I've done some looking, but found nothing. It was a big filter too... I think AEM.
  9. G

Have you had to replace your o2 sensor(s)?

I did my carbon cleaning, and really thought it would improve my mileage. I had a p2188 code for a while I never figured out, but my current tune doesn't throw a code for it, however, I'm really beginning to wonder if the o2 sensor is bad and I'm not getting a code. Has anyone had one that was...
  10. G

Air filter test, very interesting results...

I ran across this, but thought I'd post it. https://www.bobistheoilguy.com/airfilter/airtest3.htm
  11. G

Carbon cleaning done, still high rpm misfires... ideas?

Plugs are new, oil is just changed, holds 20 psi to red line, but right at 5500 plus the car bucks and misfires, I don't really understand what else it could be. Anyone had this? On UM k04 tune... I have not logged it, and have no way of doing so right now.
  12. G

Took the manifold off..

This broke, all of my coolant ran out. Is this the temp sensor under behind the manifold?
  13. G

CTS k04 TOP? Which do you use?

Since my s3 top is crushed, and I'm not impressed with how flimsy the awe top is (though part of it is my fault), which top do you use with the CTS kit (if you have one)? Also, did the kit come with the adapter and the rings to put it all together? Looking for top quality stuff.
  14. G

K04 owners what psi do you peak and hold?

Right now I can peak about 25 and hold 18-20 to redline. I'm wondering what everyone else is getting?
  15. G

Does anyone make a silicone TOP?

My s3 pipe has bends from overtightening. It seems like a siliconetype might be an interesting idea
  16. G

Creaking suspension under slow acceleration from stop... subframe?

I watched a few videos and read a few things others have said. It's not bad, but it annoys me. Car has 47k on it and I just have the upper engine and trans mounts. Is this just the subframe needing an upgrade kit, or the OEM dogbone setup?
  17. G

Forge's newest catch can pics and review

I will add to this as I go, but here are some pictures. As always, Forge has top quality parts imo. I will update with installed pics soon. I have a few things to get done, but thought I'd share these so far. Very nice, quality feel to everything so far though. I finally got...
  18. G

Think I'm done with the vw world

Had the car since 2013, I've spent countless hours on issue after issue. Get one thing fixed, another issue always seems to come up. I used to enjoy working on these things, but I think the best way to go is to just spend thousands to get exactly what one wants, and the car just isn't it. Highly...