GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

For sale ,mirror caps

IM sent
  2. G

Help! Fuel cut issue

This issue is quite puzzling, when he brought the car over we went through what he had done which is stated in the first post. So we just covered the basics with known good parts from one of my R's. Coil packs-no change, DV-no change. So, I then checked the fuel filter and the rear connection...
  3. G

Help! Fuel cut issue

Hey, give me a call when you get a chance, and if you want bring the car by and see if I can help figure out what is going on with it.
  4. G

Color cluster in a Mk6?

VW 3D Cluster Internal Board and Programing -76 (advancedcarelectronics.com) Currently the website shows out of stock but send them an e-mail and see if they can help you.
  5. G

REVIEW: BSH Throttle Pipe Versus Neuspeed Throttle Pipe

You had better luck with the Neuspeed pipe than I did, I couldn't get it to fit my R, no matter how I tried it contacted the fan. I have a Unitronic intercooler and I thought maybe that was the issue. I cut bait and sold it and I just run the stock pipe.
  6. G

Help Will 235/40/18x8 45+ OF fit?

I am running that set up on my MK6 R with no issues.
  7. G

F/S Mk VI R Front Splitter and Rear Diffuser

I have a new never installed Maxton Design Cupra front Splitter (ECS #3218999) for a MK VI Golf R $100 plus shipping and pay pal fees. Also a new never installed Maxton Design Rear Diffuser (ECS #3218994) for a MK VI Golf R $100 plus shipping and pay pal fees. The front splitter is on back...
  8. G

2010 Vw GTI crashed and totalled.

I am interested in the 2 front seats and maybe the mirror caps. I will send you a PM.
  9. G

FS: Stock RNS 315 Radio Deck W/ Nav and XM

Do you have the anti-theft code?