GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. O

FS: BFI Stage 1 engine and transmission mounts

Selling BFI mounts off of my GTI. The mounts have about 16,000 miles on them but still very tight and make a huge difference in engine movement. Comes with all the original BFI hardware for a pretty straight forward install. $280 Feel free to DM me in you have any more questions!
  2. O

Mk6 vwr springs, bilstein b4 touring, bbs ch-r

I have a Neuspeed rear sway bar I installed about a month ago and it definitely made a huge difference that is more noticeable in tight corners but my goal is to dial out some of that initial body roll. Looks like id have to go pretty stiff to achieve that but I don’t want to sacrifice daily...
  3. O

Mk6 vwr springs, bilstein b4 touring, bbs ch-r

I know it's an old thread but I was wondering if there is a noticeable reduction in initial body roll with the VWR springs vs stock? I need to refresh my suspension and am thinking about doing this same setup. However, if the springs behave like stock but just a bit lower, I might just save...
  4. O

FS: H&R OE Sport Springs

How many miles on your struts/strut mounts and bearings? Would you ship?
  5. O

FS: VWR Springs

Still available?
  6. O

FS: VWR Springs

Sent you a PM
  7. O

FT: Talladega 18" mk6 Golf R wheels

Are these available?
  8. O

MAPerformance intake

Hi guys, I have a 2012 MK6 and am doing research into what I want to do for tuning. I'm pretty sure I want to go with a cobb access port but I want to do a stage 1+ tune which involves and intake. Are any of you and MAPerformance intake? I'm curious about how they last and overall quality. The...