GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

Coding Brake Pad Sensors out and Soudaktor Issues

So I've ready several posts and watched a couple videos to do both of these through VCDS, but I don't seem to have the same screen as everyone so not exactly sure. For the Brake Lights, my screen looks different than all the other pics/videos I've seen so bit confused. For the Soundaktor...
  2. G

Cobb stage 2 now a cel

did cobb help you out with that? What was wrong in the tune?
  3. G

making the EONON HU a little more OEM feeling

I believe you're right, saw the little dot and Mic label last night messing around with the factory mic again, still not sure why that isn't working with adapter. At least the built-in mic seems to work better than the crappy external one they provided with head unit.
  4. G

Interesting enough, I ordered the gps and mic adapter and finally put in. Initial tests (in garage) seem faster on GPS and the MIC adapter did NOT work. I pulled out the eonon provided mic and put in adapter but no luck. Funny thing is, when I left eonon mic disconnected and adapter disconnected...
  5. G

SOLD

where you located? Is that price shipped? is this for CCTA or CBFA engine? If for CCTA does it come with the hardware in image for proper mounting or will I need to fabricate something
  6. G

Low MPG next steps

I also struggle with low MPG. I can get like 28/29mpg on highway trips, but normal driving consistently clocks me at 20mpg. I'm going to do the carb cleaning in next couple months and see how much that helps and then go from there before get to deep into my mpg
  7. G

How do I get rid of the codes that show up in vag com? It reports errors about communication with factory gps and radio
  8. G

Tony's Black GTI

Thanks!
  9. G

Tony's Black GTI

Tony, where did you get those plugs you used for the injector holes during carb cleaning?
  10. G

That's weird, I also have an autobahn edition with the dynaudio package and my radio seems fine. I'll play around with it tomorrow when I'm driving around to see if I can hear any static before I order the other adapters. Currently, I have the mic they provided with the little foam cover off and...
  11. G

I really appreciate your post, going to do the GPS and MIC adapters as well, but curious about the radio antenna adapter I also got the same quad core eonon unit ordered on prime day for $200. Can't tell you all the hoops I had to go through, took 3 units before I got one that worked and I had...
  12. G

Tranmission Fluid Question Before I...

Just an update. I ran the Febi fluid for a couple thousand miles and was not happy with it. Initially the shifting felt much better after change, but it felt like it got worse over time especially when cold. I decided to order and use the OEM fluid VAG-G052171A2 and oh my goodness, it's night...
  13. G

Exterior Lights Randomly Go out (FIXED)

I was randomly having one of my brake lights go out since I got the car last April. I figured it had something to do with the housing or condensation since it has a small crack in it. I had planned on eventually upgrading to LEDs which I probably still will do, but this morning half of all...
  14. G

sold

where you located? I'm interested
  15. G

FS: Neuspeed RSE52 in polished silver 18x8 with Michelin Pilot Super Sport rubber

Do you know offset on these and do you have any photos of them on your car? Mostly curious about offset so I can do some math to see if the clear the BBK I'm building. Looks like you are just a couple hours from me (VA)
  16. G

Guess I'll give it a try this weekend and see if there is any difference. This is my first winter with the car and definitely feeling notchy as the cold weather has arrived. I imagine previous owner never changed it and sitting at 90k miles now, but think it should be safe with this GL4 fluid
  17. G

Just want to make sure that this fluid I ordered is what I should be using before I put it in my car. It was much cheaper than the OEM version, but has same numbers so I think I should be solid. https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/audi-vw-manual-trans-fluid-g052171a2 FEBI G052171A2 is the fluid...
  18. G

Transmission Fluid Part # or tranmissions type

I'm having a hard time finding the correct fluid. Option ECS G 052 527 A2 (This seems to be only one available from ECS) ***From what I could find on this one is it's "high performance gear oil" and ETKA has it listed for only MK6 Jetta 2014+ Option FCP (Preferred for lifetime replacement) G...
  19. G

N75 Valve Bolts?

Anyone know where to find those 4mm allen bolts for the wastegate bypass N75 valve? I've lost 1 about 3 times already and finally unable to find it to put last one back in =(
  20. G

Purge Valve Part # Help

Got some weird ticking coming from what I believe to be the N80 purge valve solenoid. Just did timing chain job so trying to eliminate this noise that is making me paranoid. I ordered a new one to replace, but unfortunately I believe I got the wrong one and having hard time finding correct...