GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Subframe Mystery Bolt

We believe it doesn't bolt to anything, but thought we took a bolt out from that hole. The guides we were reading all showed 2 bolts on both sides for the PS rack. We most likely will leave it out like you all suggest
  2. M

Subframe Mystery Bolt

Hi all, I am having issues putting my subframe in my 2013 GTI. I dropped the old one out and put the new one in, but this last bolt wont screw in. It pops up through to the top side and there appears to be nothing there. On the passenger side I know the steering rack only has one bolt, but where...
  3. M

Looking To Buy Catch Can

2013 VW GTI looking for a catch can if anyone is selling
  4. M

Best Oil to run w a K04

Hi all Ive been running Rotella T6 15w40 in my mk6 with the k04. Should I be running 5w40 instead?
  5. M

Tune Options

Hi Everyone, heres a quick rundown of what I know is on the car (that would be potentially a factor for tuning) 2013 MK6 GTI 2.0T K04 Turbo Kit APR Intake Revised Intake Manifold Cobb 3in Catback Exhaust #5V1100 Currently my car has an APR tune on it. I want to buy a high flow cat downpipe...
  6. M

Integrated Engineering Intake Manifold

Integrated Engineering Intake Manifold MK6 For Sale ! $750 Morgantown, WV I had to remove it to pass emissions testing :mad: PM Me - I will ship if needed
  7. M

Integrated Engineering Intake Manifold (p2014 p2008)

Hello, I have a K04 turbo kit on my '13 GTI and since installing an aftermarket Integrated Engineering intake manifold im receiving a p2008 and p2014 error codes. I need the car to pass inspection so I can't have any check engine lights on. These errors come up because the aftermarket manifold...