GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. jtmu6982

Morimoto LED fog lights

Has anyone used the Morimoto LED projector fog lights on their MK6 GTI? If so, are they quality??
  2. jtmu6982

Longer drives GTI is jerking/jolting

I actually had issues similar to this a while back with my MK6 GTI. Mine turned out to be a pinched wire (couldn't tell you what the wire was going to or responsible for exactly) underneath the intake manifold. In changing out the intake manifold for a new one, one of the techs apparently...
  3. jtmu6982

DSG Tune that would play nice with Cobb Stage 2 tune?

I was on here a while back and someone vouched for a DSG tune they KNEW would play nice with my already installed Cobb Stage 2 tune. I could not remember what manufacturer's DSG tune they said would work with it without causing any trouble...Anyone have any experience with this? Cobb does not...
  4. jtmu6982

WTB: Aftermarket GTI intake and LED tails

Oh ok, happy hunting!
  5. jtmu6982

WTB: Aftermarket GTI intake and LED tails

I have an OEM GTI MK6 intake assembly laying around in my garage.
  6. jtmu6982

The Official Cool Story Bro Thread

Just killed a Civic earlier this evening...#SMH #hethoughthehadme #threebuslengthsatleast
  7. jtmu6982

COBB DSG Tune?

I'm going to check out Unitronic's DSG tune then. I've got a Cobb Turbo-back and APR CAI system...stage 2 Cobb tune.
  8. jtmu6982

COBB DSG Tune?

Good to know, thanks!
  9. jtmu6982

COBB DSG Tune?

I’d like them to put out a DSG tune for my AP since I’m already Stage 2. I’ve heard some not so great things about mixing one manufacturer’s DSG tune w/ a different manufacturer’s ECU tune. I don’t know why they’re so resistant on putting out a DSG tune. Kinda makes me wish I didn’t get an AP...
  10. jtmu6982

1st mods/tune?

roll with what you have, add an intake and a stage 1 tune...seems like that would give you what you want
  11. jtmu6982

COBB DSG Tune?

Anyone heard anything from COBB about putting a DSG tune out?
  12. jtmu6982

they never are...
  13. jtmu6982

The Prius tasted like rice
  14. jtmu6982

What to do when passing a fellow GTI owner?

I think I have the only GTI in my neck of the woods. People look at it like it’s a Lamborghini or something
  15. jtmu6982

Cobb Catback information

I have the Cobb turbo back on my MK6 GTI and mine hangs the same way...so weird. Figured it was just mine.
  16. jtmu6982

What to do when passing a fellow GTI owner?

Take the poll...just for fun-sies!
  17. jtmu6982

I smoked a Prius once. :)
  18. jtmu6982

SOLD

Are you willing to take less than $350 for this?
  19. jtmu6982

FS: Tire & Wheel Package 225/45 R17's ENKEI & BRIDGESTONE POTENZA

Not trying to but in your business here brother but these wheels go for about $250/ea. brand new...