GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. jtmu6982

Morimoto LED fog lights

Has anyone used the Morimoto LED projector fog lights on their MK6 GTI? If so, are they quality??
  2. jtmu6982

DSG Tune that would play nice with Cobb Stage 2 tune?

I was on here a while back and someone vouched for a DSG tune they KNEW would play nice with my already installed Cobb Stage 2 tune. I could not remember what manufacturer's DSG tune they said would work with it without causing any trouble...Anyone have any experience with this? Cobb does not...
  3. jtmu6982

COBB DSG Tune?

Anyone heard anything from COBB about putting a DSG tune out?
  4. jtmu6982

What to do when passing a fellow GTI owner?

Take the poll...just for fun-sies!
  5. jtmu6982

Rear wiper motor assembly FOR SALE

I deleted my rear wiper on my MK6 GTI and no longer need the motor. If anyone would like to make me an OFFER I'll entertain and ship. No need for it now.
  6. jtmu6982

APR Carbonio CAI replacement filter

I was wondering if anyone else on here has ever used a different brand air filter replacement for their APR Carbonio CAI?
  7. jtmu6982

OEM Air Box w/ K&N Filter installed

FS: OEM Air Intake/Air box w/ K&N filter. The filter was used for approx. 1200 miles before I replaced the entire system with an APR. I will ship provided you pay for shipping costs. $75 OBO. Message me.
  8. jtmu6982

Interior Trim Piece Hunting

Anybody know where I can get this?? Preferably carbon fiber or black. I can only find these pieces for 4-door MK6 and I need a set for a 2-door MK6 GTI (2012)
  9. jtmu6982

CEL Fun.

420 anyone? This is the type of 420 I do not like at all. P0420 & also throw in there a P0237. I really feel like putting my GTI in neutral and letting it roll into a river sometimes... We got our Christmas tree though :)
  10. jtmu6982

CEL Fun.

420 anyone? This is the type of 420 I do not like at all. P0420 & also throw in there a P0237. I really feel like putting my GTI in neutral and letting it roll into a river sometimes...
  11. jtmu6982

NC Inspection

Sorry if this has been covered before here: I have the following mods: APR Stage 1 & 2 intake, Cobb turbo-back exhaust (catted DP), Cobb Accessport (Stage 2) Will I have trouble passing NC inspection with these mods? What steps should I take pre-inspection?
  12. jtmu6982

Suspension for MK6

Sort of new to the car enthusiast world here. I own a 2012 GTI MK6. I have APR Stg 1 & 2 intake, Cobb Accessport Stg 2, Cobb Turboback Exhaust currently. It is still riding on the OEM suspension. I see spring kits for $250. I see coilover kits for anywhere from $500-$2000. I just want my car to...
  13. jtmu6982

P2096 and P2196 CEL after Cobb Turbo-back Exahust Install

All, Before Turbo-back install: I have a Cobb AP, APR Stage 1 & 2 intake, flashed to Stage 1+ (stock MAF, 93 Oct) After Turbo-back install: Cobb AP, APR Stage 1 & 2 intake, flashed to Stage 2 (stock MAF, 93 Oct) The car was running fine before the Cobb Turbo back installation: no codes, running...
  14. jtmu6982

Exhaust Note

Hi. New here to the forum. I own a GTI MK6. I am looking to get some performance improvement if possible out of my MK6 because more speed is always a good thing right? :thumbsup: I would love to get the car sounding like it has a LOW pitch growlish note coming from the rear pipes (similar to a...