GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. W

FS: BFI Shift Knob - $110 shipped

Selling a BFI shift knob GS2 heavy weight with black alcantara. The knob is in good shape. Does not include the base attachment but you can buy those direct from BFI. $110 shipped.
  2. W

DIY Catch Can/OEM PCV SOLD

haha now that's putting the pcv to good use for once! GLWS.
  3. W

**SOLD** used UNIBRACE UB $250 **SOLD**

If you don't have any luck locally I'll take it. I can provide you with the box and send you a prepaid label.
  4. W

2010 Vw GTI crashed and totalled.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your GTI. I can imagine its a huge bummer. The best part is you walked away from it. Like some one else said, cars are replaceable. Glad to hear you are recovering ok, despite the soreness. I'm interested in the bilsteins. Even if the condition of the front...
  5. W

MK6 - GTI Factory Clutch and Flywheel Combo - USED

I'm interested if the deal with the other poster falls through. My clutch is starting to go.
  6. W

2011 Volkswagen GTI DSG CBFA - Part Out

Sweet. I can't wait to see your APR K04 GTI on the streets! (y)
  7. W

WTB FMIC or twin intercooler

sent you an email (y)
  8. W

WTB FMIC or twin intercooler

Hello All, I'm trying to find a front mount intercooler or twintercooler setup for sale. I already have the S3 intercooler, but just looking for additional cooling due to living in the south. cheers
  9. W

FS: DieselGeek Short Shift Kit

I sent an email to Dieselgeek and they are trying to see if they can send me replacement parts but I wanted to check with you first to see what you had since some of the parts I need where in the picture you sent. Would you be willing to send back some money to cover the additional parts I have...
  10. W

Vogtland Springs and Whiteline RSB - Atlanta GA

how much for a local sale? I'm near Lawrenceville.