GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Sub-to-Dub

Let's see your PC's

Running Windows 11. I haven't used Windows intimately in years but in my head it was kinda the OS that got out of your way and gave you more control but it just feels more spammy than I expected with Copilot, Edge, widgets, etc. If I didn't need it for a few select apps I'd definitely give...
  2. Sub-to-Dub

Let's see your PC's

Haha, I was definitely a little nervous switching to water cooling and will definitely keep on eye on things. It felt pretty robust and I have to assume they account for the average customer trying to shove these things into all kinds of cases. Fingers crossed! Thanks! Yeah, it's pretty decent...
  3. Sub-to-Dub

Let's see your PC's

Good idea on the GPU adjustments. I just did a quicky undervolt and overclock using the auto-generated values in the Adrenalin software and that quieted things down significantly. Still room to experiment but a good start!
  4. Sub-to-Dub

Let's see your PC's

Lots of cool builds on here, it was fun browsing through this tread! I just finished changing cases and making a few spec tweaks and figured I'd post my setup too. I'm a big fan of small form factor stuff and recently changed from a Louqe Ghost S1 to a SSUPD Meshroom S case. The Ghost is nice...
  5. Sub-to-Dub

What’s your favorite Tool?

Sure is but unfortunately, it appears to be in-store only right now. https://www.harborfreight.com/locking-flex-head-ratchet-and-bit-set-35-pc-58074.html
  6. Sub-to-Dub

What’s your favorite Tool?

Not sure I can pick a favorite but looking back on the last few months these are the tools I've appreciated the most: Pick set - I have one from Channellock I like a lot and a cheapo set from Harbor Freight. Vampliers/ENGINEER pliers - I have a few pairs and they're great for removing rounded...
  7. Sub-to-Dub

Chainsaws

I just bought a cordless chainsaw as part of a shift to another tool ecosystem (moved from the ECHO 58v line to Greenworks 60v). As a suburban homeowner my landscaping needs aren't very demanding and I abandoned gas outdoor power equipment years ago. I got this 16" Greenworks model for general...
  8. Sub-to-Dub

Dogs

This is Abby currently at her maximum shaggy level: