GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. johnnloki

State of the Forum..

I didn't say I was available, but I guess, if you ask me niceluuuuhhh............ theriverswillrunredwiththebloodofthenonbeli...... ahem. Pardon me. I have a tourettes tic since my 3rd booster for the vid.
  2. johnnloki

State of the Forum..

That is funny- whenever 4chan goes down, the VWVortex MkIV forums is the internet's closest substitute.
  3. johnnloki

State of the Forum..

You also don't just tolerate my TMNT/Smurfs erotic fan fiction, but help with cliffhanger story arcs. Greatest. Mod. Ever.
  4. johnnloki

State of the Forum..

Speaking of Northern Ontario- just like Yoga Pants, the trend of thong bathing suits coming fully into vogue is simultaneously the greatest thing of all time, and objectively fucking horrifying. Happy long weekend, fellow car modding enthusiasts....Protip: as I'm in Northern Ontario right now...
  5. johnnloki

State of the Forum..

Stupid terrible Northern Ontario internet... hit send by accident, haven't been able to edit despite multiple attempts. "Personally, I wish there was less CBD spam and more Engrish penis enlargement spam. Read the room, spammers. We modify cars. So obviously, our weiners are small. We don't...
  6. johnnloki

State of the Forum..

Personally, I wish there was less CBD spam and more Engrish penis enlargement spam. Read the room, spammers. We're car guys. We don't have sore joints (that's
  7. johnnloki

State of the Forum..

(insert Borat question/quote)
  8. johnnloki

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Breaking news: Ontario is shutting down strip clubs. The Brass Rail in Toronto had a bunch of exposures a month ago, as they weren't abiding by public health advisories. I went there immediately.
  9. johnnloki

Punks not dead

Made the decision in 2019 with AC/DC dying off, Elton John retiring (with $2k tickets if we drove 3 hours) that we needed to start to just go see everything we could. I don't want to die without seeing a Beatle play live. Joe Strummer suddenly went at 50, Bowie suddenly died of secret Cancer-...
  10. johnnloki

Mustang electric drag car

Okay, so the tesla thing you're quoting was also what I was referencing. Cool beans. Coal isn't the vast majority of electricity production, and it's certainly not the majority supplier of electricity in the parts of the world with the highest EV adoption rates, and it's definitely on the down...
  11. johnnloki

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

And over here I swear a whole bunch changing headlight bulbs and rotating tires. Nicely done.
  12. johnnloki

Really really really REALLY good LSD? (edit: wait, maybe you're making a pun about a Quaife.... changed wording from acid to LSD)
  13. johnnloki

Fully agreed on live music, amigo. The live show is the art. The album is like looking at a photograph of Starry Night or David. I so miss concerts. Rage at Woodstock 99 was amazing. I had Tix for the show this July. I never thought I'd see them play ever again... So excited... damn...
  14. johnnloki

lol... why is every post in response to me some variation "Oh fuck, not this guy again."
  15. johnnloki

If you wanted a good supply of LSD, you followed the Grateful Dead around on tour- it was literally North America's supply chain for acid. After the death of Jerry Garcia, Phish took their place as the traveling festival band that all LSD was distributed through. True story. So then, the...
  16. johnnloki

"Tesla OTA Power" to me really just sounds like Elon is trolling us with the Tunguska incident (or however you spell it). Sure, there's lots of infrastructure to ship electricity silently to literally all of our homes and everywhere we go every day. Almost all ways of generating electricity...
  17. johnnloki

When you think about all of the levels of investment of time and money and research into the process and infrastructure that harvests and refines prehistoric plant sludge into 93 Octane... Plugging in is pretty simple, in many (most?) cases, by comparison. I love my GTI, but EVs make a ton of...
  18. johnnloki

Punks not dead

I'm 41. Had a road trip planned to go see Dropkick Murphys and Rancid play in Montreal on the May long weekend through some of the area's greatest driving roads. Damn covid.
  19. johnnloki

We lost our first pregnancy in 2015 after trying for 8 months because she got the Mumps. It was honestly pretty devastating, and we were like "Seriously? The mumps? I can't even remember the last time I heard of that?" She is one of the few people that the mumps vaccine doesn't work on- does...