GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. RMTM12

LIMP MODE!?

I was driving to work this morning. Getting onto the on ramp and taking the curve 50% spirited. Nothing that strenous relatively speaking. My car just stopped accelerating. I could downshift and the rpms went up, but nothing on the gas pedal. Have all power. Everything is on in the car. I...
  2. RMTM12

OBDELEVEN READING POOR OIL QUALITY

Just got my oil changed with liqui molly 5w40. Does anyone else get this on their mk6 GTI? Does it mean anything other than I dont have the VW spec oil in my car? Thanks for any information!
  3. RMTM12

WHAT IS THIS NOISE!? PLEASE HELP.

Alright boys. Let's play name that sound. I am a new MK6 GTI owner and I may be paranoid from reading too many forums and MK6 horror posts ?. But, here it goes.. This happens when I lay off the accelerator like using the engine to slow the car down instead of brakes for an extended period of...
  4. RMTM12

ITEMS TO VERIFY OR FIX BEFORE ANY MODS??

I started encountering this issue with my mk6 gti 2012. It has 134k miles. Durig hard right turns it gives me the "Oil pressure low, engine off" message but it doesn't shut off. I am 500 miles away from an oil change due using 5w-40 LL. SO, what's the fix? New plastic bit or faulty balance...
  5. RMTM12

2012 MK6 GTI 133K MILES Stage 1+ COBB Tune!?!

Hey Guys, I am new to the thread and new to a GTI. I just purchased the car on Wednesday and it is completely stock...for now. From reading this forum, I gather that a tune is one of the best and first mods everyone has gotten. So, my questions is has anyone had any experience with putting...