GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Mk7 style headlights with red demon eyes

I have traded in my mk6 GTI and selling what I have left. Mk7 style headlights with red demon eyes on with the "U" light drl. I had to use the euro switch with the trigger wire and worked perfect. $300 in NY buyer pays shipping it's a big box very negotiable need them gone. Mk6 GTI badgeless...
  2. M

Anybody's buy from this person that makes Diffusers and splitters

How do you order? There's no link in his ig
  3. M

WTB: front sway bar

I bought a 12 GTI recently and the sway bars and endlinks are cut I'm assuming it was bagged but I'm not lol looking for upgraded if anyone has I'm in Suffolk, NY
  4. M

Broken manifold stud

I have the dreaded broken manifold stud. I'm in Suffolk someone please help or know someone who can help it's the first stud on drivers side
  5. M

NY/NJ/CT/PA VCDS/VAGCOM Locator

Need help in Suffolk county, LI. I'm looking to have my headlights coded to have my demon eyes as my DRL right now it's fogs only.
  6. M

Suffolk coding

Does anyone is Suffolk know of someone who can do some coding on my car, one being my DRL are fogs only I want the.for.my demon eyes? Text me if easier 631 six2six 97zero2
  7. M

FS: South Bend Stage 2 Daily Clutch Kit w/ Flywheel

Ok cool I may be Interested when I get my return thanks
  8. M

FS: South Bend Stage 2 Daily Clutch Kit w/ Flywheel

Why was it only on for 500miles
  9. M

BNIB Xforce Varex exhaust

How much I'm in Suffolk long island
  10. M

Mk7 style headlights

This is my oem harness which ones would I be swapping
  11. M

Mk7 style headlights

Ok awesome so swap pin 10 and pin 1 on the OEM harness and give it a shot ?, what tool did you use to do it safely.
  12. M

Mk7 style headlights

Can they be coded on since my fog lights are DRL?
  13. M

Mk7 style headlights

Can they be coded on since my fog lights are DRL? Anyone know any coders in Suffolk county
  14. M

Mk7 style headlights

Hi everyone, new to the forum. I have a 2012 GTI and I bought a set of the mk7 style headlights with demon eyes. I installed everything was fine but I have no "u" shaped DRL and no demon eyes. I contacted the company and they said it was for oem 10 pin connector which I figured I had, but I...
  15. M

Mk7 style headlights

Hi everyone, new to the forum. I have a 2012 GTI and I bought a set of the mk7 style headlights with demon eyes. I installed everything was fine but I have no u shaped DRL and no demon eyes. I contacted the company and they said it was for oem 10 pin connector which I figured I had, but I looked...