GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. I

KO4 Help

Heyy So LPFP was at 5.5 bars. Not dropping. Rail maxes ro 132 which looks ok. So issue is now resolved. Changing the fuel filter cleared the pressure code and the boost issues were from the waste gate actuator which i also replaced with a Forge one.
  2. I

Urgent help: Power loss on my MK6R

Hi This was full throttle but for some reason the car responds by closing thr throttle. I changed my waste gate actuator to the forge one and now the issue is resolved. Looks like something was wrong with the original one somehow. Not sure though how or why it happened as it's a very uncommon...
  3. I

And btw once i changed the fuel filter, the fuel pressure fault never came back. So I'm guessing I'm having air /boost issue now only. Fuel rail pressure is at 130 when car is floored. No issues
  4. I

Some info here. I'm in a 2013 MK6R K04, Forge intake and 3 inch downpipe.I'm running Unitronic Stage 2+ tune (93 octane). have an issue that boost kicks in and then it just seems to die off. My boost gauge shows that boost touches 20-21psi and then just constantly drops until it's dropped to...
  5. I

Hi I flashed my car MK6R with Stage 2HPFP flash. car is running very poor. I had Revo on the car to test only and now switching back to my original Unitronic tune while upgrading looks very frustrating. Revo delivered 290 AWHP which is still low, I feel something is wrong with the car but I...
  6. I

KO4 Help

H there need your help, please Some info here. I'm in a 2013 MK6R K04, Forge intake and 3 inch downpipe.I'm running Unitronic Stage 2+ tune (93 octane). have an issue that boost kicks in and then it just seems to die off. My boost gauge shows that boost touches 20-21psi and then just...
  7. I

GTI Data Logging Compendium

I have exactly the same issue mentioned above on my MK6R with KO4 of course. every single detail of the above is what I have, can anyone advise what is the solution here??
  8. I

Billy Boat turbo back exhaust, Apr carbonio intake, H&R rear swaybar

Interested in the intake. How much?
  9. I

It starts fine. Maybe half a second delayed tan usual.. maybe even not... i feel it's the same. Any check to know it other than swaping?
  10. I

That is my last resort... but i read 50% is ok for the duty cycle... and 90% when pushing the car is a question for me...very unsure now
  11. I

Hi guys I'm having issues on my MK6R. I had error p310b and serious loss of power. To tey to solve the issue, I changed: Fuel filter (from dealer 6.6 bar) Fuel sensor on the HPFP with one from another car A new HPFP (was upgrading already so thought to try now as well) Reflashed the tune...