GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Connor

Misfire issues

This story might be all over the place but here we go, my car was misfiring bad, so I had changed the sparks and gapped them properly, replaced all Coil packs and it was still misfiring. I got the codes P2309 (Ignition Coil “D” Primary Control Circuit low), P0304 (Cylinder 4 Misfire), and P2015...
  2. Connor

Unusual electrical issues

I have recently got subs put in my car and since then I have the steering wheel light come on almost every time I start my car, then it goes away after I drive. But in the last couple days I put the key in the ignition and literally nothing happens, no lights turn on and the chime doesn’t...
  3. Connor

DSG Trans wont go into first

I was stopped for a minute or two at a light and heard some weird noises coming from my trans, the light turned green and I pressed on the gas and it rolled forward but did not go into first gear, it just revved like it was in neutral but it wasn't. I put it into neutral then back into drive and...
  4. Connor

Fuel system problems

I have a 2011 gti and the other day I was driving and felt my idle getting rough, I watched my idle rpms going down as well. As soon as I pressed the gas it had stalled out. I tried starting it again but it would not crank over. I thought that I was not getting enough fuel into the engine at...
  5. Connor

Exhaust leak

The past few weeks my car has been getting quieter and I think it is from a growing exhaust leak. I have a catless dp and a Beluga Racing catback exhaust, I am pretty sure the leak is from my dp and I was wondering if an exhaust leak can make your car sound quieter? (My dp is a $100 eBay one so...
  6. Connor

Wheels sick out from fender

I was wondering I can make my wheels fit by pulling and rolling the fenders, lowering the car on Coilovers, and getting 225 width tires instead of 235’s. I have ESR CS15 wheels with +30 offset and they sick out about half an inch to 1 inch past the fender. I have seen a couple other people run...
  7. Connor

Code P0299 underboost

I had got this code and I was wondering what could be wrong with my car, I think it’s either loose piping, my DV, or a bad turbo.
  8. Connor

Front wheels stick out from fender

I currently run ESR CS15 18x8.5 wheels all the way around with +30 offset, the front wheels stick out about 3/4 of an inch from the fender and are rubbing whenever I go over big bumps (on stock suspension). I was wondering how I could fix that so my front wheels tuck inside the fender so I don’t...
  9. Connor

Cheap Catless Downpipe

I currently have a 2011 Mk6 gti with a beluga Racing exhaust, and I am wondering what catless downpipe (under $250) would fit with it. I would have bought Beluga Racing’s downpipe but it is out of stock.