GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. DrFunkalupicus

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

It puts the firewall in the system manager
  2. DrFunkalupicus

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Happy Thursday everyone....thank fuck the week is almost over
  3. DrFunkalupicus

I am feeling quite accomplished. For the first time, I designed and 3d printed something of my own design. Had a speed control die in a new mini crawler I recently picked up. Decided to whip something together so I could mount a different set of electronics in it while I wait on the RMA
  4. DrFunkalupicus

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope everyone has a great one!
  5. DrFunkalupicus

It sucks! I have always shaved my head since I got out of the Army but around 1.5 years ago, my kid bet me $5 I couldn’t go a month without cutting my hair. I now have long hair (finally) but yeah, keep noticing it coming out in the shower. Hell I’m just glad it held out this long lol
  6. DrFunkalupicus

Happy Tuesday everyone…people in town slammed the grocery stores last night for the massive 1/4 of snow we got 😐
  7. DrFunkalupicus

Happy Saturday night everyone. The Traxxas TRX4M is pretty damn sweet
  8. DrFunkalupicus

Happy Veterans Day

Happy Veterans Day to my fellow vets
  9. DrFunkalupicus

So when I was in basic many years ago, walked in on some dude wiping. Just straight up standing in the middle of an open latrine, pants around his ankles, cleaning his sphincter. I say no matter what, if there is a risk of someone walking in, wipe sitting down.
  10. DrFunkalupicus

The wife and I went for a drive and I think I am going to take one of my crawlers out later for a hike. Have a few parts to upgrade my Ender 3 today arriving today as well, but I have to wait on the Amazon driver to get here.
  11. DrFunkalupicus

Happy Sunday everyone! Anyone doing anything cool this weekend?
  12. DrFunkalupicus

It's Wednesday...woohoo! Hope all of you guys have a good one!
  13. DrFunkalupicus

My favorite show that I went to was during the Black Sabbath reunion tour back in '98. It was supposed to be them w/ Pantera and Deftones as the opening acts. Deftones cancelled so Pantera ended up getting an extended set and Sabbath was fuckin' awesome.