GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Soupcan-Sam

How to Read OBD Gauges and Information?

Hello friends. Can anyone provide some information on what we as MK6 drivers should be looking for on our OBD's with a Stage 2 tune? I am trying to brush up on my knowledge. I tried searching my OBD user manual and the web for guides. If anyone knows of info out there, pleaser share here. Also...
  2. Soupcan-Sam

Stage 2 Tune - Update!: No Crackle (034 Motorsports)

For anyone who would be interested, I spoke with 034 Motorsports about my MK6 recently and the result was the addition of a "no crackle" file that can be updated to our cars. The crackle serves no functional purpose on ECU tunes, for those unaware. For this Stage 2 tune, the crackle was only...
  3. Soupcan-Sam

MK6 GTI - The "Huckleberry" Edition

Kids and I named it the "Huckleberry". I am going for subtle presence, but great performance. A car that is clearly a tuner to the trained eye, but otherwise doesn't stick out too much. But also, just doing what I want with a car that I love. 2013, MK6 GTI, DSG (Stage 2) 117K miles Total...
  4. Soupcan-Sam

$10 - Rear Control Arms and Joints

Put new parts on, these are OEM. They have 100k on them. There was nothing wrong with them at the time of their removal. I am willing to ship it to you. I will package it and take it to UPS or USPS for an estimate and then give you the total price. Transfer me the price+shipping and I will send...
  5. Soupcan-Sam

$280 - CTS Turbo 3″ Downpipe (NEW)

This is the exact item: https://www.ctsturbo.com/product/cts-turbo-mk6-tsi-2-0t-fwd-downpipe/?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=pmd_zDSyXeNHm223R3Us_GsVpB.D48Ku.UV8r5Eua5xpBE4-1635281828-0-gqNtZGzNAjujcnBszQi9 Brand new, no-cat. Includes install kit from CTS with gasket and 4 copper lock nuts. Worth $410...
  6. Soupcan-Sam

$15 - Old Turbo (2013)

This is OEM, it started losing pull. Wanted to post it on the off chance anyone is looking for an old one to tinker with or for any other reason. Includes parts left over from installing the replacement. OEM. Part #: TW9P13NR5CW20 I am willing to ship it to you. I will package it and take it...
  7. Soupcan-Sam

$15 - Old Turbo

This is OEM, it started losing pull. Wanted to post it on the off chance anyone is looking for an old one to tinker with or for any other reason. Includes parts left over from installing the replacement. OEM. Part #: TW9P13NR5CW20 I am willing to ship it to you. I will package it and take it...
  8. Soupcan-Sam

$20 - Suspension (2013)

I installed coil overs on my GTI. What remains is the original suspension struts and coil springs. Had 100K on it. There was nothing wrong with it at the time of replacing. Now I am just looking to scrap it for a few dollars. I am willing to ship it to you. I will package it and take it to UPS...
  9. Soupcan-Sam

APR Filter Recharge: 884820, oil quantity?

Spectre Performance does not have oil quantity for their oil listed anywhere on their tables, God knows why not. I did about 25ml for first spray, let it permeate a few hours, another 5, then install. Too much? Too little? Anyone have the exact amount? Tables...
  10. Soupcan-Sam

How to tell if it's a custom tune?

Thanks to all of you out there who stay active on the forums. Just wanted to take a minute and say I appreciate you. I bought my MK6 (DSG) with stage 2 mods and COBB accessport (APR Carbino intake system, turboback exhaust, no cat). It has this listed on the Accessport: ea hayden m 91-oct...
  11. Soupcan-Sam

Do you know what this is?

Bought this car last week and I am uncertain about what exhaust this is. I found the caps, but what brand do you think this is?