GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. orrs2000

18 inch Austin wheels for sale

Very minor curb rash, more dirty than anything else. $450
  2. orrs2000

Mixing coolant colors?

My GTI has a small coolant leak that needs to be tended to. However, I need to limp this thing along til after Xmas… I went to the store and bought some coolant to top off the tank… as I’m pouring it in I realized that the fluid in the tank is pink and the coolant I was pouring was neon green… I...
  3. orrs2000

Wheel hop ideas…

I get a massive wheel hop when launching. Can this be corrected with a different wheel and tire? Or do I need something more aggressive with the front sway bar? I’m currently running Koni sport cup springs and shocks with Michelin pilot AS tires on the stock 18 inch rims.
  4. orrs2000

Oil Catch Can Cleaning

How often does everyone clean out their oil catch can? I have had mine installed for 3 months and maybe 1500 miles and it was already full to the top… does that seem normal?
  5. orrs2000

At what stage do you need to replace the clutch?

What started as a simple exhaust swap has grown to a turbo back. I am currently running a Stage 1 Cobb tune with a manual transmission and have access to the 1+ and 2 tunes. Will the stage 2 tune that came with the Accessport clear the CEL for the downpipe? and is Stage 2 too much for the stock...