GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

Golf 6R Stage 3 (Advice Needed)

Thank you so much!! You really helped me out! Sincerely i have a procharged camaro v6 2017 and i was looking for a “daily” car since the camaro absorbs a lot of gas 😂 the golf r was bought by a tuner and modded but not driven yet (he wanted to keep it as his personal car but he went for a 7r) it...
  2. S

Max power on a golf 6r with stock internals

Hello everyone, I was wondering how much power can the golf 6r engine have on stock internals. I read that it is safe till 450hp (if it’s driven normally without excessive WOT). Thank you!
  3. S

Can you please elaborate why it is risky? Because it is tuned? Thank you!!
  4. S

Oh and here is the website of DynoDrome! http://www.dynodrome.gr/
  5. S

Thank you! It was really helpful! And yes the first thing to be checked is the cam follower. A sprint booster helps the RPM to go higher-faster. I am going to test drive the car tomorrow to see if there is anything wrong with the drivability and will run it with a datalog to make sure the tune...
  6. S

Hello guys, I am willing to buy a stage 3 6r these 2 days but i need your honest opinion if it’s a good call since it’s already tuned, The car has these bolt ons: - DynoDrome stage 3 ECU TCU - CTS Intake - CTS Downpipe + Catback (3”) - Lightweight Pulley - Throttle Pipe - Wagner Intercooler -...