GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Evermynd

Lot of Misc Parts/Fluids - North Atlanta Area

I have a collection of some different miscellaneous parts and fluids for sale that I thought I'd put together on to one post. These are all for a Mk6 Golf R. I prefer to meet in person but may consider shipping in some circumstances up to my discretion. Aftermarket and OEM Parts Passenger side...
  2. Evermynd

Brand New in Box - Stage 2 DKM Clutch + Flywheel - North Atlanta Area - $800 obo

I purchased a DKM Stage 2 clutch + flywheel kit (MB-034-062), and then ended up selling my car (Stage 2+ Mk6 Golf R 5dr). I'm looking for $800 obo as all I did was open the box and verify the parts. I'd prefer to meet up in person if possible, but may be open to shipping in some circumstances at...
  3. Evermynd

Like New 17" OZ Allegeritas wrapped with Michelin Pilot AS4s - North Atlanta Area - $1200 obo

Hey guys, I have some very nice gold OZ Allegeritas for sale. They've barely been on my car for more than a few thousand miles and these are the first tires I've had on them. As evidenced by the pics, these are practically new. I'm looking for around $1200 for the whole set. I would prefer to...
  4. Evermynd

Evermynd's '12 Golf R Build

I'm not usually one for keeping up with forums, but I thought I would put my Golf R build out there. It’s my daily driver but I started tracking the it last year. I plan on tracking it at least a few times a year. I haven't taken any good pictures of it in a while, but I'll throw up a couple...